James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
Do people not just realise that he's got him self admitted to try and prove a point to get out of his lies, yet won't prove the easiest thing which is proving he has cancer and all them so called surgeries, air ambulance, cardiac arrests...or not. everybody else aka the 'trolls' has to prove is own videos 😂😂 I see right through it but having spent months in hospital over the years with real conditions having had surgeries/procedures including a cut down the middle of my belly, feeding tubes, neck lines, Hickman lines, picc lines etc etc (not cancer related tho) clearly I don't know or anybody that's been in this position knows anything according to james ! give me a break.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
There is absolutely NO way this guy will go live with anyone on here….he can’t even answer simple questions from people in the comments on the lives. If someone was on directly asking him questions, he’d get all flustered and wouldn’t be able to keep up with all the lies he’s told. However, I bet he’ll pretend to his followers he’s tried to get someone on!!

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
He blocked me! I told him to join comment cafe and put us straight. His reply ‘I tried they won’t accept me in the group’ 😂😂 now hundreds more know he is lying again because you don’t need accepting. James you weeble.
So you want someone with proof to go live at 9.30? Unblock me then and I will gladly provide proof.
YOU DO NOT HAVE LUNG AND BOWEL CANCER. YOU WERE NOT AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL LAST WEEK.
prove me wrong, because I can prove it’s right you absolute liar. No wonder you are lay there at visiting time without a visitor near you, seriously nobody wants anything to do with you after all your lies, you sad, sad melt.

No bloody acceptance needed, just join James

Jun 8, 2024
UK
James Jimmy Riddle, unblock me @melanie202024 and let me in the box with my evidence. Don’t pretend you are not reading this you cowardly bastard.
And don’t pretend you are not joining here because we won’t accept you. The reason you won’t join is because you will have your arse handed to you on a plate.
Bloody love you!