James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
He was going on about how over 1k were watching his live last night, like he was thriving off it, loving the attention. A lot of the people watching are likely doubting his whole story. Would be very interesting to see if he would actually answer any questions regarding his cancer diagnosis if he brought someone off here on to the live. Seen him mixing up where his mets where on a live before, which was very strange!!

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
He’s posted another “woe is me / im not a liar / I help 1000s” video … more lies 😂

James you can see when reading above we have proof …. Trolls ? Nope … truth recognisers ? 100%

Had you made a “serious attempt to unalive yourself “ you would be on a psych ward . Not general observations …. And they defo wouldn’t pander to you being constantly on TikTok / your phone .

Each day the “truth group” gets bigger and stronger … and your actual minions depletes ….

It’s not gonna stop …

So far you have been reported to the police … the hospital & also GFM

We ain’t going away until you stop this charade

Last edited:

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
He’s posted another “woe is me / im not a liar / I help 1000s” video … more lies 😂

James you can see when reading above we have proof …. Trolls ? Nope … truth recognisers ? 100%

Had you made a “serious attempt to unalive yourself “ you would be on a psych ward . Not general observations …. And they defo wouldn’t pander to you being constantly on TikTok / your phone .

Each day the “truth group” gets bigger and stronger … and your actual minions depletes ….

It’s not gonna stop …

So if his helped 1000's of people where are they in coming forward and saying how brilliant of person he is and backing him up and saying he has helped us in which ever way? Because the only people that ever support him is his strange balmy army fan girls that think they stand a chance with him but they have no chance 😆

Last edited:

reebee

Jun 17, 2024
leicester

It’s not gonna stop …

Yes just seen it and still people sticking up for him ..

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
I reckon he’s on here constantly reading the posts. James just post up the documents where it confirms you have metastatic bowel cancer that has spread to the lung, then no one will be able to say a thing. You have the chance to prove everyone on here wrong but nah, you just post up the same recycled stuff daily.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Thank you.
I'm on palliative treatment only as unfortunately my cancer spread.
I'm tolerating this chemo OK so far but it is hard knowing I'm going through it with no chance of a cure and it is simply to try and slow the cancer down.
The chemo I was having last year was when I was still classed as curative. It was horrendous and didn't work unfortunately.

This is why I feel so strongly about people lying about such a horrible disease to gain attention or money.
Even people who are fortunate enough to not be going through it at least know that it is a horrendous disease and the treatment is just as bad if not worse at times.

The likes of James however don't give a s because they are narcs who make everything about them.
I feel sorry for those people who still believe his bullshit.

I also feel strongly as I almost fell for his lies, I’ve had 2 years of battling bowel cancer ending with life changing surgery that I struggle to accept. I feel completely mutilated. I’m 8 months out of surgery and have pain daily and awaiting results of another MRI to check if there is anything going on. It never stops.

I’m so sorry you are on palliative chemo, I hope it keeps your cancer stable for a very long time.

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
I also feel strongly as I almost fell for his lies, I’ve had 2 years of battling bowel cancer ending with life changing surgery that I struggle to accept. I feel completely mutilated. I’m 8 months out of surgery and have pain daily and awaiting results of another MRI to check if there is anything going on. It never stops.

I’m so sorry you are on palliative chemo, I hope it keeps your cancer stable for a very long time.

Yes I also fell for his lies at first.
I felt really sorry for him.
I understand the feeling of feeling mutilated.
My stomach looks like a patchwork quilt now.
I find it hard to look at it to be honest.
Thank you for your kind words Cooper and I wish you all the best also.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
I think he secretly hates it that I blocked him before he could block me. He can’t control the narrative there. He will run scared if I request him on live. X
It’s just another diversion tactic to take away the heat from himself. Why should you have to go on a live with him to prove anything Vicki?? He’s the one MULTIPLE people are doubting….not just 10 people, I’ve now seen over 100….why are all these people having doubts about the same person?! Grow up James, you’re 32 years old and acting pathetic, the more this goes on the worse it’s gonna get for you!!

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
He was going on about how over 1k were watching his live last night, like he was thriving off it, loving the attention. A lot of the people watching are likely doubting his whole story. Would be very interesting to see if he would actually answer any questions regarding his cancer diagnosis if he brought someone off here on to the live. Seen him mixing up where his mets where on a live before, which was very strange!!
yeah he was buzzing over the views!!
‘look over 1000 viewers please get in the box’

also the more viewers he got the louder he became too, the poor patients and staff on the ward

Jun 8, 2024
UK
It’s just another diversion tactic to take away the heat from himself. Why should you have to go on a live with him to prove anything Vicki?? He’s the one MULTIPLE people are doubting….not just 10 people, I’ve now seen over 100….why are all these people having doubts about the same person?! Grow up James, you’re 32 years old and acting pathetic, the more this goes on the worse it’s gonna get for you!!
I don’t need to prove do all. I’m not the one fooling thousands of people saying I have cancer - show the documents you have showing you have cancer. Operation consent forms all that. Show it. Go on. Show it. Dare ya.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Thank you.
I'm doing OK at the moment.
I do get some horrible side effects from the chemo, but I'm tolerating it enough to still be able to go out and do things I enjoy.
I do pay for it afterwards but it's worth it.
I'm not sure if I have accepted my fate or if I have buried my head in the sand.

The likes of James are using people's real life traumas and suffering for their own gain.
I am so sorry to read this and do hope that you continue to be doing ok for a long time. This is what infuriates me about him, there are people like yourself going through this awful disease, and he is just making a mockery of it. He is the lowest of the low. It is all catching up with him now though and he will get what he deserves.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
So if his helped 1000's of people where are they in coming forward and saying how brilliant of person he is and backing him up and saying he has helped us in which ever way? Because the only people that ever support him is his strange balmy army fan girls that think they stand a chance with him but they have no chance 😆
Lisa did remember? The make believe Lisa.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Incase anyone has missed it.

Attachments

• IMG_2865.jpeg
    IMG_2865.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2866.jpeg
    IMG_2866.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2867.jpeg
    IMG_2867.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2868.jpeg
    IMG_2868.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2869.jpeg
    IMG_2869.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2870.jpeg
    IMG_2870.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2871.jpeg
    IMG_2871.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2872.jpeg
    IMG_2872.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 58

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
I don’t need to prove do all. I’m not the one fooling thousands of people saying I have cancer - show the documents you have showing you have cancer. Operation consent forms all that. Show it. Go on. Show it. Dare ya.
He’s trying to manipulate the whole situation by saying ‘oh I’m not proving it until you prove I’m lying first’ wtf does he expect you to do, you don’t have access to his medical documents, he’s the only one that can post proof he’s telling the truth. We all have our doubts and he can EASILY put it all to bed but somehow he so far has chosen not to, says a lot!!