James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
also this video makes me giggle, the use of the song and the utter waffle and recycled videos sends me. sending it here so it doesn’t disappear when he deletes it again
What annoys me is him rhyming on saying he’s done it on his own. A lot of cancer patients feel alone regardless of who is around them. My brother went through cancer and speaking with others going through it helped him. I’ve noticed James goes on these lives ignoring peoples comments saying they are in a similar position. He says he doesn’t do TikTok for money but on his twitter you can see him giving off about not getting a TikTok pay out? 🤔

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
This was my post earlier: ^

When I contacted my team I also attached screenshots (as I was worried) Due to the nature screenshots I sent my nurse; and because of the worrying nature of some of his posts; the Christie have contacted the police and relevant authorities…as they couldn’t contact him directly…

I don’t know what’s going to happen from here but we shall see
Let’s hope that he doesn’t trip himself up when he talks to them. You never know he might need another airlift

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
This might be super petty but it's been bothering me for ages!!!!! The date this video was posted is 8th May as you can see at the bottom left corner but if you zoom in on the omeprazole bag it was prepared on 11th April. I just keep looking at the videos and it's the same ones reposted over and over again.

Screenshot_20240618-194034.png
He is too thick to cover his own lies. There are so many examples of this.

Should we answer his question? We can tell him what he has done so wrong in life. A LOT.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
I sent him a message & comment cafe links in his comments but nothing back but today someone sent me a link on his profile you can submit it to him in email so once i get a chance as you have to have every detail i will do it x

You can have my timeline of events, I’m missing a date on the canal lock incident so if anyone has the screenshot???

Attachments

• IMG_0778.png
    IMG_0778.png
    477.8 KB · Views: 29

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Arghh he actually boils my blood. It’s like ripping hair out. He knows we have proof and instead he is saying we edit it. I’d love to know how I can edit some one else’s tik tok. I’d make millions. It’s like he enjoys making the threat of ending his life because he gets attention and that’s truly sickening . Always the same . He tried to end his life and got airlifted, next it will be he broke his arm and got airlifted. You might be scheming the suckers who don’t know how these things work but you aren’t hiding it from us. He needs sectioning .

There are programmes on computers that can detect editing. I’m sure Fact Freak might have such a thing. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jun 13, 2024
Earth
I’m so glad someone has spoken up, for weeks I have been seeing him on my FYP and knew something didn’t add up, you never want to think bad of someone if they are going through bad times but it’s taking the piss now, lost my bro last year to bowel cancer, my young nephew now has it and my best friend lost her dad to it recently im so angry someone can profit from making up these lies !!
Has anyone asked him what chemo he had the one time ?? That’s one thing you never forget when having treatment.
I asked on Sunday what his current chemo regime/cocktail is - immediately blocked🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
He clearly said on his live last night he isn’t proving anything until someone proves he’s lying. He’s gonna keep running with the lies until the police end up at his door. He also kept going on about not being in Ibiza but no mention about cancer? How guilty does that sound?? 🤣🤣 pure deflection tactics… just makes me more convinced he’s full of BS, i’m sure even his followers are doubting him

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
I asked on Sunday what his current chemo regime/cocktail is - immediately blocked🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

This is why he gets aggressive and blocks, he can’t answer as he has no clue. Telling his followers his chemo cocktail is pretty basic stuff, if he can talk about suicide attempts I’m sure he can talk about something that’s not personal.

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
also this video makes me giggle, the use of the song and the utter waffle and recycled videos sends me. sending it here so it doesn’t disappear when he deletes it again
FFS I'll say it louder for those at the back (I'm talking to you James) everyone battling cancer is going through it ON THEIR OWN you attention seeking wet wipe.
If you have no support when you are going through all these supposed major traumas then that hints that you are the problem.
There are 2 sides to every story.

rubyroo

Jun 4, 2024
Belfast
This is why he gets aggressive and blocks, he can’t answer as he has no clue. Telling his followers his chemo cocktail is pretty basic stuff, if he can talk about suicide attempts I’m sure he can talk about something that’s not personal.
I doubt he even knows what FOLFOX and FOLFIRI are tbh. Most advanced bowel cancer patients know would chemo cocktail they are on.