James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
I truly believe he falls under the narcissist liar diagnosis because when you look at the criteria he hits every one of the diagnostic tools
Narcissists can be very cunning, sly, and resourceful in inventing lies. They are manipulative, deceitful, and unscrupulous to alienate their victims and influence observers. They start by lying about themselves, then move on to lying about their ex, their career, and their accomplishments. Like James he will never admit he would have done anything wrong. In order to protect his fragile ego, they continue to lie and gaslight, even themselves.
Also just like James is doing a narcissist will either deny, deflect, devalue or dismiss you when they are called out.

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
Bloody hell you guys!! Seeing all this has really made me laugh! You’re all good people seriously! I’ve had a constant headache since Saturday with all of this. But I’m so fing glad to have put that video out! Oh and morning btw 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Just seen your TT this morning. I'm a lurker as I don't want blocked from his account.

From the moment I seen him post about cancer I knew it was bullshit. I know him THAT long that I wouldn't believe a word he has said.

You're right - he possibly is mentally ill, but he is certainly dangerous. The aggressiveness he displays in hospital lives is a drop in the ocean. Can you imagine him when he's drunk and angry? I'm sure you can guess.

I am here for this to all come out.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Just seen your TT this morning. I'm a lurker as I don't want blocked from his account.

From the moment I seen him post about cancer I knew it was bullshit. I know him THAT long that I wouldn't believe a word he has said.

You're right - he possibly is mentally ill, but he is certainly dangerous. The aggressiveness he displays in hospital lives is a drop in the ocean. Can you imagine him when he's drunk and angry? I'm sure you can guess.

I am here for this to all come out.

Yes it certainly does comes across that he is aggressive and probably quite nasty. He must be on the police radar with what others have said.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Wow just found this site! I've been following him a long time. I've thought it's all been a bit suss for a while now and continued to follow to see far he will take it.
The guys a twisted, manipulative moron. He's trying to hide the fact he's sting his breeks as his lies are unravelled. What kind of sick psycho lies about having cancer.
James, you are vile. Quite frankly a waste of organs.

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
James please help me understand this post, you had just been told you had cancer so 2024 was not going to be your year or trauma free yes?
Oooops! Dropped a bit of a clanger there Didn’t you James.
Thought you’d already had major surgery to remove a tumour just last month before jetting off for a sunshine break !!!
One by one your followers are deflecting as your lies become more apparent !!
Every bloody video posted up until now has said that you had faced it all alone and just yesterday there was a post thanking all your friends that have supported you through all your “surgeries/precidures” You banged on about having nobody there for you , no friends , no family and all of a sudden voila you have friends !!!
I was one of those people who actually followed and felt sorry for you but jetting off on your hols straight after major surgery with no scars or bruises was my wake up moment !!
Hope you get what you deserve quickly before you cause anymore damage to people !!

Scratching the top of your head all the time is a sign of guilt as are your shifty eyes.

The lies just keep on coming. Stealing pictures from the internet so you can fake suicide attempts and being rescued by the RNLI or the air ambulance !! Come on you t credit us all with some brains !!

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
You gotta be fing kidding me!! He had “serious injuries” requiring an airlift which is for major traumas and now he’s jetting off again. If his followers don’t get the game now will they ever.

Commenting is off, why’s that then James.
Pahahahahaha !! Thank you go fund me for another holiday !!! Wtaf !!! He needs stopping asap !! I’m actually speechless 😶