James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

ljk

Jun 10, 2024
cheshire
Here's another one for you @icansmellthebull I noticed on his Facebook he'd posted some pictures of soldiers and I'd read he'd said his dad had fallen in service.
So I had a look and Google image brings up a a soldier who died, newspaper articles and a documentary mention ONE son who is 7yrs younger than James and step daughter 1yr older than James. I believe this maybe his uncle or other relative (or even someone with the same surname!) As i cant tie him as his dad on ancestry.com but get this... his army vehicle went into a CANAL and he sadly drowned. Sound familiar? (James broke 2 ribs in his canal drowning)
The guys restructured his whole life to suit his own narrative. 🤣

ljk

Jun 10, 2024
cheshire
Here's another one for you @icansmellthebull I noticed on his Facebook he'd posted some pictures of soldiers and I'd read he'd said his dad had fallen in service.
So I had a look and Google image brings up a a soldier who died, newspaper articles and a documentary mention ONE son who is 7yrs younger than James and step daughter 1yr older than James. I believe this maybe his uncle or other relative (or even someone with the same surname!) As i cant tie him as his dad on ancestry.com but get this... his army vehicle went into a CANAL and he sadly drowned. Sound familiar? (James broke 2 ribs in his canal drowning)
The guys restructured his whole life to suit his own narrative. 🤣

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
He’s posted an NHS letter on TikTok. I’m going to say straight away it looks fake as it’s nothing like the ones I have at home.

The admission summary doesn’t make sense either.
He's faked that, he should have proof read the "admission summary" also the little text he's showing is written the same style he writes e.g. "ending his life". A hospital discharge letter would have different wording. FAKE. Next?

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
He apparently can forge documents and it’s taken him that long to do this?!
It’s blatantly obvious he’s just knocked it up himself.
It’s in pristine condition for a start.
There’s typos
No outcome code
No reference code
When do they ever say ‘Dear Doctor’ or use your formal name. In every letter I have they just call me by my first name.
Random but.. They always use that cheap off white paper too 😂

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
It’s blatantly obvious he’s just knocked it up himself.
It’s in pristine condition for a start.
There’s typos
No outcome code
No reference code
When do they ever say ‘Dear Doctor’ or use your formal name. In every letter I have they just call me by my first name.
Random but.. They always use that cheap off white paper too 😂
He is literally the gift that keeps on giving; as he digs these holes deeper and deeper.