James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Oh don't you go calling any air ambulances Misses for either of you well you can have one today but not tomorrow!!! I have a plane to catch and I don't want my plane being delayed because of him and his games 😆🤣😉🤭
My lovely friend, did I not mention he will be on the plane? He is on the run 😂😂 you will recognise him easily, he will have a scratch on his stomach, his eyes will be squinting with his hand scratching his head and he’ll be walking up and down the plane saying ‘never in my life have I been so ill, doctors didn’t think I would make it’.
Don’t buy him a wine though, he turns nasty with drink. Soft drinks only. Be careful though, the plane may have to divert to drop him off for his life saving surgery if he burps after his coca cola 😂😂

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England
My lovely friend, did I not mention he will be on the plane? He is on the run 😂😂 you will recognise him easily, he will have a scratch on his stomach, his eyes will be squinting with his hand scratching his head and he’ll be walking up and down the plane saying ‘never in my life have I been so ill, doctors didn’t think I would make it’.
Don’t buy him a wine though, he turns nasty with drink. Soft drinks only. Be careful though, the plane may have to divert to drop him off for his life saving surgery if he burps after his coca cola 😂😂
I'll recognise him straight away he will be the one with the hospital gown on and the TED stockings wriggling his toes! He will be saying to everyone how amazingly strong he is as his had to do this alone and has been trolled throughout 😆. I'll be ready though with a unit of blood just in case he has a bleed and needs emergency surgery during the flight.