James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Slugston98

Jun 16, 2024
Omeprazole Chemo
I honestly don't think he's intelligent enough to understand what he'd be reading, well we now know that after he fed up saying it was now in his lung. I think he's noooo idea he's given himself a terminal cancer. What's next a miracle recovery? Cured by alternative therapy? He's dangerous absolutely dangerous.
And to you brave souls here who have told your story I'm grateful for your input it's been interesting to differentiate the s from the truth

♥️♥️
obviously his omeprazole chemo is fixing things silly!

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
obviously his omeprazole chemo is fixing things silly!
Oh yeah...I'm getting straight on the phone to my Oncologist to tell her that her many years of training have all been in vain as all she needed to do was hook me up to a bag of out of date omeprazole and we can sort all this with a simple fix.
do sake, I could have kept my hair and not looked like a potato head for 6 months 🥔
If only James could have spoken up sooner 🤣

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
he does seem like the type to make being gay his whole personality tbh
He's just one sad individual oh the whole, I don't know what community would put up with that 'its all about me' bullshit.
Like to see what his next move is..
I've reported him to GMP and they promised to look into it, so Jamie little bollocks hope you've got your paperwork in order and proof.

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
Sorry guys...my angry floodgates have been opened now...
Also and I know it's not the same through each hospital trust but having been in for multiple surgeries and procedures, I've always had to confirm that someone will be on hand for 24 hours after leaving hospital incase anything happens, now I know you can just say yes and it's never checked but I've always had to have someone collect me from whatever ward I've been on before they will let me go?
Again, I know every place is different but surely after having 'major' lung surgery he would even so far as been told not to even carry your hospital bag to the car...if he's got 'no-one' who's collecting him, helping him?...surely respite would have been mentioned due to the severity of his surgery as they simply don't have the ward beds to keep someone in, especially someone of his age?
So many things just don't add up and unless you're aware of the protocols, procedures etc (I wasn't before my diagnosis) it's very hard to lie and keep up the pretence and unfortunately he's not doing a very good job of it 😡
When I’ve had surgeries they took my word for it that I would have somebody there for me. No visitors were allowed on the ward so I was picked up in the car park.. Nobody checked. This was the case before Covid too.

As another poster said - I don’t think he realises that the cancer spreading to his lung could make him classed as stage 4. I’m sure that people were asking if he was terminal or stage 4 on the live after he announced the spread but he brushed it off. That’s when he was getting liver and lung mixed up.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
When I’ve had surgeries they took my word for it that I would have somebody there for me. No visitors were allowed on the ward so I was picked up in the car park.. Nobody checked. This was the case before Covid too.
When my husband went to Preston Royal for a camera down because he'd had sedation, I took the dogs and went round Preston docks for the afternoon 🤣 (was lovely btw) so was literally picking him up at the door and a nurse was waiting with him in a wheelchair. He had it done again year later and was waiting in the car park and he rang me to say I had to go in and get him. Took me 30 mins to bloody find him too!!

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria

As another poster said - I don’t think he realises that the cancer spreading to his lung could make him classed as stage 4. I’m sure that people were asking if he was terminal or stage 4 on the live after he announced the spread but he brushed it off. That’s when he was getting liver and lung mixed up.
If you look on all the comments from people with experience saying they'd questioned him on trojan horses tt, they said he blocked them! If he didn't know on that live what the consequences of what he said was he certainly does now.

cheekyk

Jun 13, 2024
Manchester
He's just one sad individual oh the whole, I don't know what community would put up with that 'its all about me' bullshit.
Like to see what his next move is..
I've reported him to GMP and they promised to look into it, so Jamie little bollocks hope you've got your paperwork in order and proof.

il be honest I don't think at all he's got Cancer.
all the lies, the blocking on genuine questions... still not answering the question yet fixated only on 'ibiza' and this RNLI video which is proved is not him. ..that NHS letter was deffo a dud aswell.

i've also reported him to the police. I think the more reports the quicker they can act and cancel him out. hes a disgrace.

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
No mention of cancer . Just his mental health . Just for all those currently blocked.

All he’s now admitted to us is that he’s been addressed by the hospital regards our complaints - his posts

And also by the police …. They would have no powers to stop him posting whilst he’s released under investigation .

And James aka whatever the do his name is . she’s a pink haired legend, another spello we can assume .

Also explains why he has stripped his instagram .

I’m guessing he now doesn’t know who to trust .

Ps using that lad who’s gone missing as an example ? Really James ? Is this going to be your next stolen plot twist ? I wouldn’t bother as literally no one cares .

Regards

US aka the truth knowers

IMG_2099.png IMG_2100.png IMG_2101.png

Last edited:

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
He’s behind the purple witch trolls. Both of them. I’m done with all this he’s enough to annoy the do out of anyone.
His just ragging because his not winning his got a cheek to call anyone names. You are beautiful and thank the lord you done that video 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 his a fat baldy lonely old man and see after what ive seen his done to people he should go take himself into a mental unit he needs serious help!!

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
He’s behind the purple witch trolls. Both of them. I’m done with all this he’s enough to annoy the do out of anyone.
He's a putrid piece of lying scum with no job prospects, begging for views to stay on the creator fund. In fact I'll buy him some fake followers now so the scheming little cnut gets taken off it for 30 days for having fake engagement and I'll keep buying him fake followers every fing 30 days too to stop him ever getting back on it.
How's about that Jamie boy keep up with this facade s show and see who falls first...

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
James you really want to be calling people names time for you because ive had enough!! Messages I’ve received which to nothing shocked me. And no proof of your cancer yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3131.jpeg
    IMG_3131.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3132.jpeg
    IMG_3132.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3133.jpeg
    IMG_3133.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 102

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
I was getting messages about him some to which i didnt believe but i do now i do believe his been at this for years hurting people seeking attention - poor neighbours have had to stay in the same street as him who cant stand him. End of the message says theres no proof of his cancer incase yous cant see it.

Attachments

• IMG_3134.jpeg
    IMG_3134.jpeg
    208.3 KB · Views: 89

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland
I was getting messages about him some to which i didnt believe but i do now i do believe his been at this for years hurting people seeking attention - poor neighbours have had to stay in the same street as him who cant stand him. End of the message says theres no proof of his cancer incase yous cant see it.
Would say what you've heard is true. His dramatics have been on for 10 years+

broadstuff241

Jun 12, 2024
uk
I did wonder if he was causing harm to himself causing the admissions I even thought was it possible that he would take high doses of anti inflammatorys to cause stomach ulcers/bleeds as you can’t take them if you have crohns. It make sense.