James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
That article of him saying his neighbour was harassing him is highly concerning. And the guy never once changing his guilty plea? Then james goes missing AFTER putting a complaint in about the police not taking him seriously. The poor neighbour probably knew James was undergoing a smear campaign for whatever nasty reason and the police too!

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Morning James, not been home for 2 days? Think we don’t know where you are? 😂

Not moved yet either in to your new build house? Another little fantasy you had. Walking around housing developments to take photos of houses to pretend they are yours 🤣🤣 you really are something else.

Who brought your clean clothes in to hospital after your attempt last week? Did the air ambulance have a bag onboard full of your stuff just in case you needed them? You must think we are as dumb as you.

The clock is ticking, have a lovely weekend sweet pea. Try to stay away from piers, ambulances, ICU, and operating theatres. I know you will though because I know where you are 😂
I thought i saw a post from him about buying a new build but I couldn't remember if it was actually him or not...I did think why on earth do you need a GFM if you're in the process of buying a new house???
I don't comment on his 'lives' incase I get blocked and can't keep my beady little eye on his BS but thank you, I know I'm not going mad now you've mentioned it too ❤️

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
I thought i saw a post from him about buying a new build but I couldn't remember if it was actually him or not...I did think why on earth do you need a GFM if you're in the process of buying a new house???
I don't comment on his 'lives' incase I get blocked and can't keep my beady little eye on his BS but thank you, I know I'm not going mad now you've mentioned it too ❤️
He posted just bought my dream home I reposted a ss of it this morning 🤣

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Morning James, not been home for 2 days? Think we don’t know where you are? 😂

Not moved yet either in to your new build house? Another little fantasy you had. Walking around housing developments to take photos of houses to pretend they are yours 🤣🤣 you really are something else.

Who brought your clean clothes in to hospital after your attempt last week? Did the air ambulance have a bag onboard full of your stuff just in case you needed them? You must think we are as dumb as you.

The clock is ticking, have a lovely weekend sweet pea. Try to stay away from piers, ambulances, ICU, and operating theatres. I know you will though because I know where you are 😂
This post has gotta have him sting his pants. He must be wondering who you are, hell even I am!
Oh dear James, someone is far close than you ever thought and you have no idea who it is. Karmas a b and it's coming for you, it's hot on your heels you vile cretin.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Oh you’re not in this afternoon Jimmy Riddle again? Are you in a Travelodge again? Thats another trick of yours isn’t it when you are hiding. Or have you gone abroad to get those major lung tumour removal and life threatening bowel op scars wet in the swimming pool, in between your non existent chemo sessions of course.

When you coming back? Running for a week won’t make it all go away. Fraud is taken very seriously and so is forging and falsifying official documents. Benefit fraud too isn’t too popular either with the authorities. All of who are waiting to chat with you.

Half of your estate are on to you, you should see the messages going around. Seems you are not a nice oerson at all are you? You like to bully people especially females. One even saw you shouting abuse at another as they walked down the road. How very brave of you. You are even legally banned from having any contact with another. Police on speed dial for you but even they are not fans of you are they? 😂😂

How is the dream house purchase going? I heard it fell through. That’s because it never began. Bankrupt but think you can get a mortgage 🤣🤣 but that was just another of your million lies, like your Range Rover! Be realistic, you have nothing, you never will. You don’t even have a moral so fook knows where you think you have just bought your dream house 😂 and let’s be honest we know that the fake photo you put up wasn’t your dream home, your dream home is ICU in Manchester Royal Infirmary, that’s where you would love to spend your life. Dream on Pinocchio.

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Oh you’re not in this afternoon Jimmy Riddle again? Are you in a Travelodge again? Thats another trick of yours isn’t it when you are hiding. Or have you gone abroad to get those major lung tumour removal and life threatening bowel op scars wet in the swimming pool, in between your non existent chemo sessions of course.

When you coming back? Running for a week won’t make it all go away. Fraud is taken very seriously and so is forging and falsifying official documents. Benefit fraud too isn’t too popular either with the authorities. All of who are waiting to chat with you.

Half of your estate are on to you, you should see the messages going around. Seems you are not a nice oerson at all are you? You like to bully people especially females. One even saw you shouting abuse at another as they walked down the road. How very brave of you. You are even legally banned from having any contact with another. Police on speed dial for you but even they are not fans of you are they? 😂😂

How is the dream house purchase going? I heard it fell through. That’s because it never began. Bankrupt but think you can get a mortgage 🤣🤣 but that was just another of your million lies, like your Range Rover! Be realistic, you have nothing, you never will. You don’t even have a moral so fook knows where you think you have just bought your dream house 😂 and let’s be honest we know that the fake photo you put up wasn’t your dream home, your dream home is ICU in Manchester Royal Infirmary, that’s where you would love to spend your life. Dream on Pinocchio.
fing hit the nail on the head there! X

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk

If he wasnt already scratching his baldy nut enough he fing will be now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Jun 18, 2024
London
I actually haven't commented before but let me assure you I have read every page and comment and been watchingJames like a hawk since he started with this cancer Bullshit. I'm actually a stage 3 cancer patient and have had major surgery and just finished 6 months of intense chemotherapy so I know how things go with treatments/ operations etc like lots of others on here.
I need to know that this absoloute fraudulent bastard is going to be arrested for his actions! He's a smug, aggressive, narcissistic and dangerous individual.

bigbob64

Jun 21, 2024
leeds

What travel lodge? Let’s pay him a visit 😂😂😂 he’s probably drawing scars on himself as we speak 😂😂