James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Im on the Facebook group about the missing lad in Tenerife "Jay slater missing theories' and I do believe James has flown out there to search for him and he's being interviewed by BBC tomorrow as don't quote me "I have cancer but I'm just doing my bit to help"
Maybe he’s volunteered to drive them around in his Range Rover 😂😂 he could use the go fund me as reward money

JHK16536

Jun 15, 2024
manchester
The difference is I don’t need to hide behind a fake profile like yourselfs, Trolling/bullying someone! You knock me sick! correct I have seen all your comments! AKA Kimberley, wow! (You’re trolling now too) lol! You all think you are clever, I’ve done do all wrong so I’ve nothing to worry about! In regards to my house if you know where I live do your worst! You don’t scare me! Enjoy slagging me off I’m bored of your s now… BYE james ✌🏻

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
The difference is I don’t need to hide behind a fake profile like yourselfs, Trolling/bullying someone! You knock me sick! correct I have seen all your comments! AKA Kimberley, wow! (You’re trolling now too) lol! You all think you are clever, I’ve done do all wrong so I’ve nothing to worry about! In regards to my house if you know where I live do your worst! You don’t scare me! Enjoy slagging me off I’m bored of your s now… BYE james ✌🏻
Show us the proof you have cancer? Go on go on lol fat fing bald weirdo. House? You live in a se flat in the backarse streets of Bolton.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
It's 'yourselves' not yourselfs...sorry, just thought I'd point that out 😘