James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
If people was believing you this page would be on 1000* pages not 95 😂😂😂
And if people believed you they wouldnt all be on tt calling you out. And your followers dropping.

Anyway, you came on to ask for proof. Not accepting my offer to go live then? Nah thought not, and the ONLY reason you wont is because you know you are a lying scumbag

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Someone is here with all the evidence you keep asking for James, why you not unblocking them or letting them comment or go live with you? You said c’mon then so what’s stopping you.
It'll be the usual I don't have to do anything to prove response then proceeds to post multiple tiktoks saying come to me with what you've got lol

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
No you’re worse! You’re a sad bastard bulling a lad you don’t even know! You have pictures on your phone of a lad you don’t know…. Defo a wrongen

Ooohhhh, who's put 50p in you...showing your true colours aren't you Jimbo, getting a bit aggy? Someone rattled your cage?

We're not bullying you at all...its a discussion forum.
You CHOSE to come on here and partake in the discussion...if you don't like it, don't come on here and read it!!
In fact we'd prefer if you didn't!!! Not because we don't want you to see what we're discussing but because we can't fing stand you and to be honest I wouldn't waste my piss on you if you were on fire...
Now, off you do...🖕

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Ooohhhh, who's put 50p in you...showing your true colours aren't you Jimbo, getting a bit aggy? Someone rattled your cage?

You CHOSE to come on here and partake in the discussion...if you don't like it, don't come on here and read it!!
In fact we'd prefer if you didn't!!! Not because we don't want you to see what we're discussing but because we can't fing stand you and to be honest I wouldn't waste my piss on you if you were on fire...
Now, off you do...🖕
Probably on a come down from sniffing coke too much.

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
I don’t know why but I imagined Mulberry watching to see if his lights were on at home the way the posts read about knowing what he’s up to 😂

For the record though I do have a life. I’ve spent all weekend with my daughter and family. It takes me five minutes to a check here while I’m having a catch up on my phone. We all pull our phones out - that doesn’t equal to sitting on a forum all day. He spends longer making his videos disappear and pop back up.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West

Now, off you do...🖕
This made me pee laughing 😂😂
‘
Now, off you do...🖕’