James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
I’m not sure who to believe anymore on tik tok. I think he’s comparing himself to that jac j think her name is but on her profile she had stage 3 bowel cancer which spread to her liver. She forever said it’s stage 3 but if it’s spread it’s stage 4. I think that’s where James is messing up. Makes no sense anymore but he said on a live it went to his liver then quickly changed and said lung.

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
I’m not sure who to believe anymore on tik tok. I think he’s comparing himself to that jac j think her name is but on her profile she had stage 3 bowel cancer which spread to her liver. She forever said it’s stage 3 but if it’s spread it’s stage 4. I think that’s where James is messing up. Makes no sense anymore but he said on a live it went to his liver then quickly changed and said lung.
I didn’t want to say anything but I struggled to get my head around her post. It didn’t really make much sense.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
I didn’t want to say anything but I struggled to get my head around her post. It didn’t really make much sense.
Yeah I get what you're saying I did too, but it's not exactly a subject I'd pick on mastermind. Probably like 90% of the nation you believe what you are told because you don't know any different and wouldn't expect it to be lies. But in James case I made sure I learned about his

LollipopLand

Jun 15, 2024
Newcastle
Yeah I get what you're saying I did too, but it's not exactly a subject I'd pick on mastermind. Probably like 90% of the nation you believe what you are told because you don't know any different and wouldn't expect it to be lies. But in James case I made sure I learned about his
I think it was because it seems he has left her abroad twice. One the day she got diagnosed with cancer for the 3rd. While holiday?
I’ll probably get stick for this but her story sounds as far fetched as his.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester

When I was diagnosed 3 years ago, my primary was Ovarian but had spread in my bowel, colon, diaphragm, spleen and omentum but was still only classed at Stage 3C, after treatment and surgery i was cancer free for about 2 and a half years, it was only in Feb when I found it had returned and was in my liver lining and a lymph gland in my stomach that I'm now classed as Stage 4.
I'm not sure if it works differently for different cancers and can only tell my story and I'm sure 'wording' plays a huge part too but our friend definitely says it's spread to his liver or lung whichever so is now Stage 4 purely from the diagnosis he gave himself 😡

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
When I was diagnosed 3 years ago, my primary was Ovarian but had spread in my bowel, colon, diaphragm, spleen and omentum but was still only classed at Stage 3C, after treatment and surgery i was cancer free for about 2 and a half years, it was only in Feb when I found it had returned and was in my liver lining and a lymph gland in my stomach that I'm now classed as Stage 4.
I'm not sure if it works differently for different cancers and can only tell my story and I'm sure 'wording' plays a huge part too but our friend definitely says it's spread to his liver or lung whichever so is now Stage 4 purely from the diagnosis he gave himself 😡
I’m so sorry for your diagnosis. Yeah I honestly don’t know how he can live with himself doing this.

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
Before any one thinks I definitely do believe she’s ill as she has the paperwork etc but whether the staging etc is correct I don’t believe. He however seems to have copied her. He knows about colonoscopies and scans etc from Having the crohns as most of us have one a year. I wonder if he’s copied the story from anyone else in the past. People in the IBd community get enough pity as it is he doesn’t need to make to more crap.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
Thank you for your input if it wasn't for people like you sharing your story I don't think we'd have as much validation to say he's a liar. Your courage is outstanding 👏

Last edited: