James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

laurajs

Jun 30, 2024
doncaster
I just don’t get why someone would fight cancer and put themselves through the horrendous treatments to then attempt their own life. Like a few weeks ago he was “airlifted” for serious self harm injures. What’s the point 🤦🏼‍♀️
Hi Cooper , I understand where you’re coming from ,however I am currently going through treatment for cancer but I have also suffered with depression and anxiety for a good few years . I don’t want to die but I also don’t want to live with this pain in my head . I honestly don’t know which one is worst . I want to get better for both but I don’t think I will

bekkiblue90

Jun 14, 2024
manchester
I just don’t get why someone would fight cancer and put themselves through the horrendous treatments to then attempt their own life. Like a few weeks ago he was “airlifted” for serious self harm injures. What’s the point 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because sometimes In the genuine people the head rules the body. It’s not easy fighting the horrible thoughts In your head. As much as you want to be better and life to be ok you also want the pain and suffering to stop.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Hi Cooper , I understand where you’re coming from ,however I am currently going through treatment for cancer but I have also suffered with depression and anxiety for a good few years . I don’t want to die but I also don’t want to live with this pain in my head . I honestly don’t know which one is worst . I want to get better for both but I don’t think I will

I have had depression to the point of an attempt many years ago but it was more a cry for help to stop the pain. When I was diagnosed with cancer and told the extent of the surgery I would need I considered assisted suicide rather than put myself through that. I did chose to fight in the end for my family and it’s been the toughest most horrific thing I have ever gone through. This guy is full of s and makes a mockery of everything, my point is with him. He posts every little thing and acts as if he is raising awareness for something he has no clue about. I don’t believe he attempts his life, I believe he causes some damage to gain attention and a ticket to a hospital bed. He’s a narcissist that loves himself and it’s all for views and followers. To post one minute he’s fighting cancer and he’s on life support, the next he’s seriously injuring himself and then he’s jetting off on holiday. For someone so beaten and broken he makes miraculous recoveries and looks incredibly well.

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
Because sometimes In the genuine people the head rules the body. It’s not easy fighting the horrible thoughts In your head. As much as you want to be better and life to be ok you also want the pain and suffering to stop.

I believe that for other people but I don’t believe that about him. He’s a complete con man. As I said in a post above I know the pain and conflict of fighting those thoughts but I believe he does everything as away of getting attention.