James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
The beginning of that was stole from when Phillip Schofield come out as gay 😂😂🙈 thought id heard those first few sentences before.....

Anybody else not in this secret group? Feeling left out here guys. I also only use TT for scrolling so have about 40 followers n no posts, so dont wanna be seen as a secret assassin but been here for a long time if you look back through this thread.... just wanna check im not the only one not in this group and out the loop!!
Also how are people so sure Lozza can be trusted and not just getting info to show James?
Because she is telling us stufff too 😂

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
The beginning of that was stole from when Phillip Schofield come out as gay 😂😂🙈 thought id heard those first few sentences before.....

Anybody else not in this secret group? Feeling left out here guys. I also only use TT for scrolling so have about 40 followers n no posts, so dont wanna be seen as a secret assassin but been here for a long time if you look back through this thread.... just wanna check im not the only one not in this group and out the loop!!
Also how are people so sure Lozza can be trusted and not just getting info to show James?
I'm not in the group by choice but now feeling left out 😂😂😂😂

heresjonny

Jul 2, 2024
Bradford
I just find the whole story so strange yet fascinating….
Like all these lies 😳😳😳 yet he doesn’t seem to stop! Or get called out (well until now by you guys!!)
I can’t believe he’s chatted that much s for sooooo long!!
I once phoned in sick as I had a sneaky shopping trip with my mum and I was super paranoid for months 👀 like will I get caught, did somebody see me, will I get sacked 🤣🤣 yet this DBag just lies and lies and lies 🤯🤯🤯

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
do me, I dont know about anyone else but I'm terrified.
Don't think I'll be able to sleep for fear.

😂😂😂
do off James, you're a coward. Everyone knows it. Screwed my arse!! (Oops I don't mean that they way it reads, u know what I mean!)

Trying to be the big man doesn't suit you, stick to being the coward you are.