James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
The beginning of that was stole from when Phillip Schofield come out as gay 😂😂🙈 thought id heard those first few sentences before.....

Anybody else not in this secret group? Feeling left out here guys. I also only use TT for scrolling so have about 40 followers n no posts, so dont wanna be seen as a secret assassin but been here for a long time if you look back through this thread.... just wanna check im not the only one not in this group and out the loop!!
Also how are people so sure Lozza can be trusted and not just getting info to show James?
I’m not in it either sadly !! I just want to see this C**t taken down. Last nights live was vile 🤬

Cooper131517

Jun 14, 2024
Berkshire
The beginning of that was stole from when Phillip Schofield come out as gay 😂😂🙈 thought id heard those first few sentences before.....

Anybody else not in this secret group? Feeling left out here guys. I also only use TT for scrolling so have about 40 followers n no posts, so dont wanna be seen as a secret assassin but been here for a long time if you look back through this thread.... just wanna check im not the only one not in this group and out the loop!!
Also how are people so sure Lozza can be trusted and not just getting info to show James?

I’m not in the group as really uncomfortable sharing my number incase someone gets in that shouldn’t. So no your not the only one missing stuff.