James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Kaysey14

Jun 12, 2024
Chichester England
How sore are you jimmy boy looks a bad one eh 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
If that’s a scar from lung surgery I’m a monkeys armpit 🐵. Probably fell over in his drunken/ drugged state last night and got a little scratch if that’s even his body !!! The pic is sooooooo zoomed in so it’s obviously minuscule !!
I have 2 friends currently fighting cancer and he makes a mockery of all the genuine people fighting this awful disease 🤬

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
New video up.

Ok James you won’t be watching anymore 🤣🤣 thought you didn’t watch anyway? We ALL know thats a lie, you are reading this now!

Are you not boring yourself with these videos? You bore me senseless.

Pretending you are away again 😂 that’s a short trip considering you have chemo Friday. We all know where you are really though. Just like we always know 😂😂

kaz270311

Jul 2, 2024
newcastle upon tynr
New video up.

Ok James you won’t be watching anymore 🤣🤣 thought you didn’t watch anyway? We ALL know thats a lie, you are reading this now!

Are you not boring yourself with these videos? You bore me senseless.

Pretending you are away again 😂 that’s a short trip considering you have chemo Friday. We all know where you are really though. Just like we always know 😂😂

laurajs

Jun 30, 2024
doncaster
Just been watching grease 2 , u know the scene where they r bowling and the guy Micheal comes on his motorbike? Well anyway I’ve changed the lyrics to the song …..

He came out of the darkness in the middle of the night
Jumping off a pier to give us all a fright

He likes to go on tik tok to get all his gifts
So he can use the funds he gets to get some more sniffs

He pulls out the gay card to make people feel sorry for himself
His cancer has been forgotten he’s put it on the shelf

He’s got a tiny scar and says it’s from his lung
He’s spouting more s it’s just rolls off his tongue

He’s needs it go away and never come back
Cos of sick of seeing his mug the fat ugly t