James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Let’s all play along next time he posts a video. Christ knows we need a bit of entertainment if we put ourselves through a viewing of another of his boring pityfests. First Prize, a trip to Tenerife with James; Second Prize, a scenic flight over Bolton in an emergency helicopter with your experienced guide James.

* I know I misspelled achieve, there are bigger crimes to be fair 😉

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpeg
    IMG_1771.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

forfar60

Jul 5, 2024
Greenock
Let’s all play along next time he posts a video. Christ knows we need a bit of entertainment if we put ourselves through a viewing of another of his boring pityfests. First Prize, a trip to Tenerife with James; Second Prize, a scenic flight over Bolton in an emergency helicopter with your experienced guide James.

* I know I misspelled achieve, there are bigger crimes to be fair 😉
What u get for fiiiiiird place? I'm hoping for one of his magical mystery tours

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
You know.my name not my story post - hmm James everyone knows your story you've been telling it to us in your own words long enough you're just changing your story.
He even changed the story on the post… 15 minutes earlier it was similar woe is me rubbish about trolls and ‘get to know me before forming an opinion’ kind of stuff.
James, some people here did get to know you and didn’t like what they found. A lying scammer with no morals.

Last edited:

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
The fact freak is on TT he does derp dive exposures on people who scam
I think it's worth it. I mentioned JHK on one of his lives the other day he hasn't heard about it but said u can send info in for things u want exposed etc. I've forgotten how he said to do it tho, plus I thought someone else had as I'm sure I saw the name mentioned on here a while ago.