James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 17, 2024
england
Letā€™s all play along next time he posts a video. Christ knows we need a bit of entertainment if we put ourselves through a viewing of another of his boring pityfests. First Prize, a trip to Tenerife with James; Second Prize, a scenic flight over Bolton in an emergency helicopter with your experienced guide James.

* I know I misspelled achieve, there are bigger crimes to be fair šŸ˜‰
This is Amazing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Just some thoughts on the recent video ..

Iā€™m sure I can speak for us all .. never a death threat sent, I actually wish him no harm ā€¦ I donā€™t even interact with him ā€¦ #fantasist

Very few of us ever post any content about you ā€¦. Like a very tiny minority ā€¦..there are a lot of us onto you hence when they post the viewing is high .

So James . if we had evidence ā€¦ You would hold your hands up ? Eh James ā€¦..so itā€™s true ? šŸ¤”

What are we achieving ? People know about you . Simple as that šŸ’„

No more taking money off people, with your ā€œfakeā€ stories āœ…

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2024
essex
Heā€™s really going for it with the death threats that nobody has seen. So if this is how it works, can we ask him to prove that heā€™s had these threats? Or do we somehow have to come up with the proof? Can imagine him in Asda.. ā€œthatā€™s Ā£43.50 please?ā€ ā€œYouā€™s need to give your head a wobble, prove itā€™s actually that much, I canā€™t believe you a woman in your 60s is treating a gay man like this, Iā€™m not gonna lie to you, charging me this much is taking a toll on my mental healthā€