James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Some more evidence from his X account. BTW James, the DWP are already aware of this so it’s too late to try and cover your tracks. You’ve made their job easy for them by publicly stating how much money you made on TT and even telling them where the payments get sent to. What a plum 🤦 Although you did say on your live that you have a job and are receiving full sick pay so you should have nothing to worry about 😉
And the irony of your comments about them stealing your money and refusing to answer questions… 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_1775.png
    IMG_1775.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1776.png
    IMG_1776.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1777.png
    IMG_1777.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Morning everyone (and James)
So I've just had one of his vids pop up on my TT. You posted it 27th April this year.
Couple of things James, so in the first pic you say u underwent major surgery to remove your tumour. Second pic shows your stomach. No new scars. Where's the incision site for the surgery James?
Then it says you started your first chemo in March but 48hrs later u were rushed into hospital with sepsis and put in an induced coma. Your next image is of the wall. Date on that is 16th April. Plus it says your on B2 in the irving building that's general surgery for males.
Another video dated 8th may this year. It starts with the same images as the one dated 27th April. Said u were put into a coma and woken up again. There's the image of the bag of omeprazole dated 11/4/2024. Pretty sure that says B2 again on the ward bit tho there's a slash and a 6. That could be the bay u were in. Oo and the image of the syringe being put directly into your IV. I've managed to zoom in on that. Some antibiotics. Co-amoxiclav. If you had indeed been put into an induced coma u wouldn't be on a general ward. You'd be in ICU. Yet again all the images are from the previous video. I love the fact uve walked round taking pictures of doors that look important that u can use later. 😂
Oh look the first video you did 18th Feb it's full of the same images!!! Lmfao
Let's be honest James noones saying you haven't been admitted for your crohns. But that's what these photos are of. Nothing to do with cancer. You've had a good go at it ill give u that but it hasn't worked. See you've gone to all that effort of posting the iv of omeprazole and rhw syringe of co-amoxiclav cos those are the only actual real images u have. If you had cancer and were having treatment surely you'd have taken pics of the chemo etc like u did you omeprazole?
Ah but you can't can you, cos you aren't receiving chemo. Same as you don't have cancer. Youve decided to use your crohns images etc and palm it off as cancer which u then exaggerated way too much without doing your research. Now you've been rumbled.
The evidence you are lying is in your own videos that you have stupidly created and put up. That's just those 3 videos. There will be more evidence in your other videos. Like the rnli one for example.
So come on James, you keep asking for proof there it is. Now show us yours that you say you have. We will be waiting. Like we have the last couple of months.
@Mulberrybush is that you 👀👀👀👀🤣😭

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Ha ha…no its not me! It’s not new news we posted all that weeks ago.

However do I have some exciting news for you all. I can’t reveal it until later in the week, those in the whatsapp group know, but it needs to be kept from James who reads here on a minute by minute basis. But believe me it is good! Things are closing in massively.

Also James, just a snippet so you know we are still on to you. There was NOT any paint on your house from Friday. We know that was an old photo. You blame trolls but this war with your neighbours has been going on for ages, way before we even knew of you, so just proves that whoever knows you, wherever you are, everyone sees what avlying, pos you are.

Did you enjoy your pretend night out? You were alone as always because you repulse anyone who befriends you and they run faster than you can phone the air ambulance.

Oh and btw, take that flag down from your window that you put up yesterday it looks a state.

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England

However do I have some exciting news for you all. I can’t reveal it until later in the week, those in the whatsapp group know, but it needs to be kept from James who reads here on a minute by minute basis. But believe me it is good! Things are closing in massively.

Also James, just a snippet so you know we are still on to you. There was NOT any paint on your house from Friday. We know that was an old photo. You blame trolls but this war with your neighbours has been going on for ages, way before we even knew of you, so just proves that whoever knows you, wherever you are, everyone sees what avlying, pos you are.

Did you enjoy your pretend night out? You were alone as always because you repulse anyone who befriends you and they run faster than you can phone the air ambulance.

Oh and btw, take that flag down from your window that you put up yesterday it looks a state.
Oooo I just can't wait for this bit of information to come out, it's going to be juicy!

yeah_YEAH

Jun 12, 2024
Ireland

You can keep the exciting news in the WhatsApp group for a little bit. We all now he likes to post little fairytales on here himself anyways, then post about them on TT to play the perpetual victim.

Remember you came on here and said you were arrested Jimmy Boy? You must be like Bolton's Cinderella because everything seems to kick off at midnight for you....

spanielgirly

Jun 6, 2024
England

Also strange that wherever he goes or whatever he does trouble seems to follow him round like a bad smell or is he the bad smell I will leave that one to you to work out anyway like I've said many times before he seems to be the common denominator in everything.

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk

He's such a pillock. Can't wait for the juicy bit of news!

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Good Afternoon ,
I have finally found my people ! I wish you guys had been around a while ago when I was looking for information on this t.
There wasnt much in the public domain but I did manage to speak to someone who had been scammed and this confirmed my gut instinct about this horrible man.
Welcome to the group space cowboy. Just so you all know, this new member is a friend of mine. Our mutual friend was once scammed by James so we’ve both been aware of him for several years.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria

Ahhh that's why he's put the flag on his window to hide the 'non damaged' window from peeping eyes lololol