James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

sassyzazxo

Jul 10, 2024
oxford
Looking at this from a different perspective, I feel like he’s using what’s being said in here in the hopes you’re going to show your hand and expose what you’ve got on him so he can cover it up. All he keeps saying is ‘youse got no proof. If you have show me’ đŸ¤”

santorr

Jul 2, 2024
uk
If this was true that someone came to his house and held him at knife point.... surely that would be the time to remove himself from social media! Not plaster it all over TT! That man needs serious help! !

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I was in the private group, left to go away for a few days (knew I wouldn't be able to contribute and my phone would likely have exploded because it's so busy đŸ˜‚) and have no idea how to get back in.
It's not a problem though because I know when someone re- enters a chat group it can feel quite odd as the dynamics change.
I trust what you guys are doing over there will eventually all come to light and we here will get to see all of your hard work pay off đŸ’ª

To add, reading back it looks like that group has gone now anyway (the WhatsApp one)??
If you want addi g back let me know, it is a whatsapp one