James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Remember why we are all here, his faking cancer treatments and the GFM. Heā€™s using everything else as a deflection tactic to avoid speaking about the reason this chat began.
Of course, many of us who have been aware of him for years have revealed things about his past (me included). It wasnā€™t meant to give him an excuse to avoid the issue, it was to show that he had a long history of lies and defrauding people of their money.
He keeps saying ā€œshow me your proofā€ and then says ā€œI donā€™t have to prove anything to anyoneā€. You canā€™t have it both ways James. You go firstā€¦ letā€™s get back to the nitty gritty. Where is your proof of all these treatments and surgeries you claim to have had? The silence is deafening.

Jun 18, 2024
surrey
And just plain laughable he is telling someone to enjoy the ā€œcellsā€, coming from a convicted con man with a suspended sentence - (if I read that right in the papers) he is gonna be the first in the cells once they get him again for gaining money by deception

FrankLavender

Jul 10, 2024
UK
Long tome lurker, first time poster. Been following the story for a while (what a sorry mess all of it) and thought James was being very provocative in last nighrs live about those living around him. If there is a semblance pf truth to any of this, then id advise him to share less and prioritise his wellbeing. Itā€™s like watching a car crash.