James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

HelloSunshine

Jul 7, 2024
UK
By the way, if anyone has the video he posted of the black eye after collapsing in hospital, take a look and tell me if you think that’s a filter. I swear it moves.

Here I found it … watch that eye and the filter moves
There was a ‘trend’ going around TikTok not too long ago using the black eye filter. People were tricking their family and friends into thinking they had an accident for their reaction.

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Oh actually I think we’re all mistaken maybe it’s his back doors that were kicked in…….😂😂🤢😂
The thing is, we had someone (James?) on here making fun of his sexuality, trying to provoke people into making homophobic comments.
On here we don’t make homophobic comments, wish James physical harm, send death threats, publish his address. As long as you are happy with that then you will be welcomed on here.

Jun 17, 2024
Cumbria
The thing is, we had someone (James?) on here making fun of his sexuality, trying to provoke people into making homophobic comments.
On here we don’t make homophobic comments, wish James physical harm, send death threats, publish his address. As long as you are happy with that then you will be welcomed on here.
Who made you admin? Lol
Someone called him a retard earlier which I found incredibly offensive but it ain't my group and nobody else questioned it, so I'll leave that upto admin. Getting a bit fed up tbh more so than I am of James to this private group that isn't a private group that now is a private group. Either it is private and you keep all things private and stop bringing the private group up on here or just go off to your private group and do private things.. bit over it now the exclusion makes me want to get a life, puts me off posting a anything 🤣

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Who made you admin? Lol
Someone called him a retard earlier which I found incredibly offensive but it ain't my group and nobody else questioned it, so I'll leave that upto admin. Getting a bit fed up tbh more so than I am of James to this private group that isn't a private group that now is a private group. Either it is private and you keep all things private and stop bringing the private group up on here or just go off to your private group and do private things.. bit over it now the exclusion makes me want to get a life, puts me off posting a anything 🤣
Sorry I wasn't being funny with Mulberry. I'm trying to sort something out and she said to message on TT to sort it but I can't. I just replied to the latest comment rather than scroll thru pages.

polly042

Jun 15, 2024
Manchester
Who made you admin? Lol

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
We aren't in the clique doll 🤣
You didn’t want to be in it did you? You were invited and welcome when it was set up, so don’t say you have been excluded because thats not true is it?

Who made you admin? Lol

And who made you admin too? As far as I knew we can post what we want. You can’t tell people they are not allowed to mention certain things. The more info and evidence on him the better. But if this page is going to turn into a page where everyone is arguing and making snipey comments then it defeats the object. Everyone (or most apart from James under his fakes) want the same outcome here and it is to stop him lying about cancer, and other things.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Exactly
I totally agree nobody is admin on here
I won’t be told what I can & cannot say jeez I may as well be commenting on Jimmys post & be blocked I was merely making a joke
PS you don’t have to be gay to get your back doors kicked in
Don’t have to be gay to get your back doors kicked in 🤣🤣🤣

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
people need to stop arguing with eachother and if somethings been seen with my own eyes as proof il be speaking about it… If someones asked me not to post the video as jimmy reads here and straight away he will use this against that person i respect them just as i would respect you to trust my judgement as i wouldnt bounce on without facts. I come with a very good sorce and i have thousands of messages from people who knew or came across jimmy i havent said half of it but who cares. I just want to know why did he lie about having cancer thats all i want to know? I want his proof because even his own family dont have any proof and thats based on facts. Troll me jimmy unblock me simple as it gets! No one cares where you stay no ones coming to you with a knife the stories are absolutely mental and people on here dont give him satisfaction of arguments with eachother just keep the comments about jimmy and your stories if you like to share we like to help people not let jimmy get to us all lets get comment cafe back to where it was. Aka trolls that we are all 🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌 and love to you all 💜

polly042

Jun 15, 2024
Manchester
Since when is that homophobic??
Good god I think this is getting ridiculous