James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
Clearly are scared or there would be multiple videos of people telling their stories but surprise surprise! They’re not one!
Jimbo...there's more people calling you out than there is sticking up for you??

Where's all your 'mates' backing you cos so far there's only Lozza...and we'll, that doesn't really count for much does it??

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
No, scared people are the ones who runs away crying, blocking anybody who has any truth.
I block s bags like yourself who hide behind keyboards! Using fake user names! If you had any information on me at all you’d of shared it but you haven’t and you know why you haven’t? Because your a sad old
Pathetic, lowlife trolling someone you don’t even know!

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
You don’t know how my dad died nor have I ever discussed this you vile little f! Bringing my dead dad into stuff you are sick!!!
We are sick? Says Jimmy who takes photos of the outside of a cancer hospital pretending he is being treated there. Steals RNLI videos pretending its him, steals photos of cancer survivors instagram pretending its him. Posts fb posts saying they have become a dad. Wow.

YOU brought your dad in to this by lying about him, like you lie about everything. Remember your ex that you did a vile thing to? I have his messages too.

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
I block s bags like yourself who hide behind keyboards! Using fake user names! If you had any information on me at all you’d of shared it but you haven’t and you know why you haven’t? Because your a sad old
Pathetic, lowlife trolling someone you don’t even know!
Oh, slipped up there James, you just did a live saying multiple times I wasn’t blocked. Now I am? You are so thick its fing hilarious 😂