James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
He most definitely isn’t my ex I know who he is tho, but again thank you for sharing more information
You are more than welcome. I don’t mind sharing, after all, I’ve shared all the messages to the police too. You onow who he is but you just found out he is using the name Charles? You don’t even know which ex I am talking about 😂😂 I’ll give you a clue, its the one who you told you had prostate cancer. Another cancer you have survived, miracle man you. And yes I have the messages from YOU to him saying that.

Sep 7, 2024
Bolton
You are more than welcome. I don’t mind sharing, after all, I’ve shared all the messages to the police too. You onow who he is but you just found out he is using the name Charles? You don’t even know which ex I am talking about 😂😂 I’ll give you a clue, its the one who you told you had prostate cancer. Another cancer you have survived, miracle man you. And yes I have the messages from YOU to him saying that.
Charles, Jake, Charlie what ever name he’s using this week it changed every week! He wasn’t my EX 😂 we meet a few times! Oh exciting I hope them messages show him defrauding the company he works for :) I still have them message!

P1neapplec4t

Jun 19, 2024
uk
Better yet. Why don’t you unblock them and you can go live and discuss it
He won't do that as they can then post their evidence and out him. He's thick but not that thick. He will play Billy big bollocks but he's all mouth.

Hes also getting angry cos he knows what's being posted is true and he's hating the fact he doesn't know where it's come from.

Lmao

moonlight

Mar 8, 2024
Oh my goodness, another cancer?
Shrek is a walking miracle at this point.
How he's not all over the news with his miraculous recoveries is shocking.