James Horton Kofoed. Is he for real as nothing adds up?

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Gonna buy another 500k later ;)
Il report fake engagement everyday 🧌 how was last night or shall i say hows the nose and head today ❄️😅 everyone it is jimmy unfortunately he finds coming on here arguing with people funny instead of admitting his wrong doings he would rather laugh at real people who are and had suffered with C, its shocking he should be in school with how he acts but saying youre moving when you havent 🤣 let me let you know A FEW things we dont care about where you live or what you do in your daily walks to your shops we only care about the fact you LIED about such a big thing to get some attention because you dont have anyone so the way you do is by getting hard over lying 🤥 you actually make me sick and everyone ive spoken to about you have nothing but nasty stuff to say about you. 🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌🧌 only you can blame yourself for having no one because do having you as a friend or a family member your embarrassing 🙈

Attachments

• IMG_5931.jpeg
    IMG_5931.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5939.jpeg
    IMG_5939.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 53

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
What’s up Chippy tits? Where have you gone? Practicing some more PAINFULLY cringe dancing videos in the mirror?
His PIP sniff probably wore off and he ran out of his fruity pop.

He only puts his big boy pants on when he's had his brave juice any other time he just sits in his flat, practices crying and doing that ridiculous wobble dance in front of the mirror telling himself he looks 'cool' 😎

Are you coming out to play tonight little Jimmy? I've been learning some new kiddie swears so we can have a conversation? 😘

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
We get 2 lies for the price of 1 in this one...

Again and again we've proven that the RNLI footage was NOT your 'rescue', the footage was from a year before your supposed attempt and youve ripped it off the RNLI website to use as your own.

And secondly your 'story' isn't your story, it's Kevin Hines story from 2000 almost word for word!!

We say you want us to prove your lies...we don't need to Jimmy, you do that all by yourself! You are walking proof of your own lies!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241010_223910_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20241010_223910_WhatsApp.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 50

Edna

Jun 9, 2024
yorkshire
Either his page has gone or I’ve been blocked … which is bizarre in that I don’t actually follow him

Also … how did he get off his section so quick? Thought he’d attempted & been sectioned?!

Jul 15, 2024
uk
Either his page has gone or I’ve been blocked … which is bizarre in that I don’t actually follow him

Also … how did he get off his section so quick? Thought he’d attempted & been sectioned?!
Must’ve been blocked as he’s still on there.
In terms of sections, let’s say he did attempt, he might have been given a section 136 where he’d be taken to hospital and assessed by a doctor and AMHP (within 24 hours). After the assessment it’d be determined if he needed to go into a psychiatric unit which he probably didn’t.

weeKiddo

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
On a blocking spree if he didnt have nothing to hide he would show the proofs. Followers are dropping jimmy again il report everyday.

Attachments

• IMG_6007.jpeg
    IMG_6007.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 45

Mulberrybush

Jun 6, 2024
north West
Oh Jimmy you missed me off your blocking spree…..again 😂😂

No it’s not normal to block so many but we know it’s because you are so scared of them showing evidence in your comments of what you are. But that’s ok because everyone knows already.

Aww lonely and no friends you say in your video. Wonder why? Because you are a pathological liar and a bore.

Glitzy Koala

Jun 18, 2024
Manchester
The absolute disregard this low life of a 'human' has for not only the cancer community but also those suffering with poor mental health is astounding 😡

He posts a picture on social media with a pathetic, smarmy, smug grin on his face with the caption 'Me after my 8th attempt' as if he's proud about it!!

Absolutely deplorable and screams attention seeker!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241014_125921_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20241014_125921_TikTok.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20241014_125926_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20241014_125926_TikTok.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 17

TC1

Jun 16, 2024
UK
Oh Jimmy you missed me off your blocking spree…..again 😂😂

No it’s not normal to block so many but we know it’s because you are so scared of them showing evidence in your comments of what you are. But that’s ok because everyone knows already.

Aww lonely and no friends you say in your video. Wonder why? Because you are a pathological liar and a bore.
I just checked . He’s missed me too 😂😂

Jun 22, 2024
England
Don't panic guys, I've survived the cull too

Happy Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt GIF

Jun 22, 2024
England
The absolute disregard this low life of a 'human' has for not only the cancer community but also those suffering with poor mental health is astounding 😡

He posts a picture on social media with a pathetic, smarmy, smug grin on his face with the caption 'Me after my 8th attempt' as if he's proud about it!!

He's just completely vile 😠

bud

Jun 15, 2024
scotland

but u were sectioned after ure 8th attempt remember looks like ure at home here 🤥