Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Ring dwp lol because you know everything about Katie don’t you lol but you don’t have a clue what she gets u think she gets loads of money don’t you lol she doesn’t u are all so funny 🤣 and you don’t even hate Katie you love her because all you do is talk about her and you just speak about her and your obsession with her is just so funny 🤣

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
That’s what Katie said I. Her kids w not live g ago that were her lovers not haters why would we live embarrasment like you are you still taking poor little market out Saturday or y going to be shouting at him all day why his sister and brother are out and poor little Marley sitting at home

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
I sound a bit pissed on that last post I’m not it’s predictive texting Katie saud we’re lovers not haters are you going to be taking poor little Marley out on Saturday why his brother and sister go out or has he got put up with you all day shouting at him I’m sure you said you get paid Friday from there dad

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I sound a bit pissed on that last post I’m not it’s predictive texting Katie saud we’re lovers not haters are you going to be taking poor little Marley out on Saturday why his brother and sister go out or has he got put up with you all day shouting at him I’m sure you said you get paid Friday from there dad
lol 😂 you are so funny arnt you Katie beats her kids doesn’t she lol I am sure earlier her Marley was happy telling everyone about his sports day and her daughter was happy to and u know everything don’t u lol I bet you are the one that beats ur kids lol 😂 but from what I know the kids dad used to beat Katie and her boys up people don’t know what whent on behind doors for 17 years and if Katie was abusing her kids do you think she would be on TikTok live and open for everyone to see no she would not and Katie has full custody of her kids so don’t u think social services would have been worried about the kids no they wasn’t they were happy with Katie and they closed the case and they were working with Katie and the kids for a while and they see Katie and the boys every week and they were very happy with her so go ahead and keep making s 💩 up because you have nothing better to do with your life and you want to be Katie best friend

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I expect you lied about getting your kids back though there must have a been reason they were taken
They wasn’t taken actually so there u don’t know anything lol but Katie has the kids full time because the kids dad decided he doesn’t want to see them anymore because of his bird doesn’t want the boys at her house so he was made to choose his girlfriend or his boys and he chose his girlfriend and he dumped his kids so he is the best dad ever lol 😂

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Hopefully nobody gets to use your t though bet it’s vile like you
Actually her ex partner was never complaining for 17 years and his best friend was not complaining about it either years ago and his friend was not complaining back in April but I bet you shag sheep in a field

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
She was on about how she’s been fing Terry Peter behind his girlfriends back for the last 4 months and 14 years ago! It’s ok I’ve already told Terry and his girlfriend 😂 who is fing that pleaseeeeeeeee and going on about Saturday when she gonna see Tanya Adam’s and wearing her big boots and her daughter has a special speech about her such a sad life and waste of oxygen
Ha ha this makes me laugh 😆 so u know Terry very well to go tell him lol 😂

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Poor Marley doesn’t get to see his dad because of you dads pig and you have uncovered who you are lol 😂 the funny thing is that your ex told me that you used to cry when he would not give you sex lol don’t blame him lol ow how is it being a part time mum because ur daughter lives with her dad lol and no wonder why she does because u are selfish and don’t want kids around you bless you

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Fat t You have don’t you lol poor small man must get suffercated by u
I remember when Katie ex told her last year before he got with his big bird that
He would never get with her because she was massive and he was sleeping with Katie then if I remember right that was in January and he then got with the big bird a few weeks later lol and he told his best friend that he was only with the big bird because he didn’t have any other place to stay and he said that he couldn’t stand being with the big bird and he said to his friend that he pretend to be asleep most nights so he didn’t have to sleep with her lol 😂 says it all really 🤔

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Well Mary smiff you and now harrasing my family and that is wrong and my brother knows that you are not Mary smith and you are making stuff up and you are stalking my family

Attachments

• IMG_3310.png
    IMG_3310.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3309.png
    IMG_3309.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3311.png
    IMG_3311.png
    363.1 KB · Views: 16

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
She was on about how she’s been fing Terry Peter behind his girlfriends back for the last 4 months and 14 years ago! It’s ok I’ve already told Terry and his girlfriend 😂 who is fing that pleaseeeeeeeee and going on about Saturday when she gonna see Tanya Adam’s and wearing her big boots and her daughter has a special speech about her such a sad life and waste of oxygen
Remember when you slagged my dad mum and family off for no reson I never told anyone from my family but now u have gone and found my brother stalking iv told him and showed him and he is not happy at all and now u have messaged him he is very clever and he will find out who u are

Attachments

• IMG_3312.png
    IMG_3312.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3313.png
    IMG_3313.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3314.png
    IMG_3314.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 9

myopinion2000

Jun 6, 2024
Wales
Ring dwp lol because you know everything about Katie don’t you lol but you don’t have a clue what she gets u think she gets loads of money don’t you lol she doesn’t u are all so funny 🤣 and you don’t even hate Katie you love her because all you do is talk about her and you just speak about her and your obsession with her is just so funny 🤣
I don't know you apart from I watch I've never said anything about your parenting or family however if claiming what ever you or anyone earns needs to be reported to DWP I think now tiktok are in partnership with DWP if recieving any benefits . Gifts are there for entertainment nobody minds people getting gifts it's the way people try to get them is the issue some have

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I don't know you apart from I watch I've never said anything about your parenting or family however if claiming what ever you or anyone earns needs to be reported to DWP I think now tiktok are in partnership with DWP if recieving any benefits . Gifts are there for entertainment nobody minds people getting gifts it's the way people try to get them is the issue some have
If I earn money i would inform dwp but buy the time TikToks taken 75 percent o am left no more than 10 pound

myopinion2000

Jun 6, 2024
Wales
If I earn money i would inform dwp but buy the time TikToks taken 75 percent o am left no more than 10 pound
That's good then I would just be careful about PayPal etc as DWP now look into bank accounts I'm sure you
Know this as been in news for a while

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london

That's good then I would just be careful about PayPal etc as DWP now look into bank accounts I'm sure you
Know this as been in news for a while
I have nothing to hide