Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
U say all this but then on ur lives u say he sends the kids money he takes ur son boxing ur son asked other day about staying at his dads u said yeah ask ya dad but u forget what u say and u say we love u we obsessed with u but it’s not it’s u who obsessed and still in love with ur ex that’s why u can’t keep him and his bird out of ur mouth that’s why ur working ur way through his mates to try and make him jealous but guess what it clearly ain’t happening cos he not come back to u can’t blame him the way u are really
Tanya you have just given ur cover up because I never said he sends the kids money and takes them boxing at all on my live lol what day was that

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Tanya you have just given ur cover up because I never said he sends the kids money and takes them boxing at all on my live lol what day was that
Yes u do say it on ur lives u said he was taking ur son boxing other day wen u was making tea u made him a pot noodle u said he goes about 5.45 n I ain’t no Tanya lm hundreds of miles from u so u keep thinking u know who we all are cos u won’t know cos u don’t know me and I don’t know u im a silent watcher and have been for the past year

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
I think u need to go drs for ur memory and ur lies cos omg if u can’t remember the amount of times u have said ur son goin boing or at boxing or said kids dad sent them money for takeaways u really need help if u can’t remember what ur saying

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
How many times do I have to tell her I don’t know her I’m sat at home just had a nice home cooked lasagna with my kids now we watching football my fella can’t stand football he rather be at work whilst football on so u keep thinking I’m her u will send ur self more stupid than u already are and maybe ur views are low cos u telling lies and people have seen wat ur like all u remind me of is a Vicky pollard one rough gobby chav who spreads her legs for anyone with a pulse

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
little britain television GIF

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
So what u sayin if I didn’t remind u to feed ur kids u wouldn’t of fed them what a good mum eh 😂😂😂 ur pathetic n how many times do I have to tell u I’m not who u think iam I live near Liverpool fing no where near u so u keep thinking I’m her it makes u look pathetic