Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Missed half that came on when she kicking off what happened

Did you see someone blocked bridgey
No got her on but not reading the chat all the time she kicking off cos I think her ex’s partner has gone in the live asking her to name the date of her daughters driving lesson her and her daughter were both ranting at each other in front of her youngest again and her daughter said the date and who whole chat was telling her that she did but no Katie adamant she didn’t so now all her whole chat are liars not just us

myopinion2000

Jun 6, 2024
Wales
Who was that person she was threatening mad behaviour in front of children I only came here as a silent watcher thank good Ness never said anything about her family or children just the begging I can't believe anyone would threaten people they way she just did what if it wasn't the lady they think it is and she gets hurt it madness

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Who was that person she was threatening mad behaviour in front of children I only came here as a silent watcher thank good Ness never said anything about her family or children just the begging I can't believe anyone would threaten people they way she just did what if it wasn't the lady they think it is and she gets hurt it madness
Her partners ex

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Muggy fat t i believe in karma carry on and I will show everyone what he did to his kids and me and I am so happy for Bertie and terry to have made freinds again after you told lies about at the party