Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Omg was she a tally asking for 20 poi f she's a tally getting worse and dusgra efull I'll say it again do t k ow why her followers don't see it wasn't she drinking yesterday as well she's a disgrace you should post the screen recording on here her begging it for weed so when the polo e look at this thread they can see it then they can wander why we post about her followers

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Omg was she a tally asking for 20 poi f she's a tally getting worse and dusgra efull I'll say it again do t k ow why her followers don't see it wasn't she drinking yesterday as well she's a disgrace you should post the screen recording on here her begging it for weed so when the polo e look at this thread they can see it then they can wander why we post about her followers
Learn to spell

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Police look at the thread even
So I have been getting all these messages from Charlene son and I actually haven’t done anything to these people i just want to be left alone

Attachments

• IMG_3474.jpeg
    IMG_3474.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3475.jpeg
    IMG_3475.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3476.jpeg
    IMG_3476.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 6

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
So I have been getting all these messages from Charlene son and I actually haven’t done anything to these people i just want to be left alone
And im getting all these messages iv had anoth i just want to be left alon and the other police are taking it seriously and making a case so I can get this stooped they said that it a crime to threaten me and I am having a camera fitted by the police and I only have to call them and I am on red alert and they will be straight to me

Attachments

• IMG_3477.jpeg
    IMG_3477.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3478.jpeg
    IMG_3478.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3479.jpeg
    IMG_3479.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 7

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
View attachment 5d514789-3543-45db-8036-caec027f4ea7.mov
So this is were it all started because Bev slept with the ex and his freind spit roast and then she was pregnant and she didn’t know who the dad was so she had a abortion and she was hanging around with me and she was still letting my ex go to her house one Monday morning i went to her house for cuppa and then she had him there Monday night and she told him that I was a her house that morning looking at his location on goggle and then she had him there another night to he brought pizza and he then left her and went pub and left his charger

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
View attachment 5d514789-3543-45db-8036-caec027f4ea7.mov
So this is were it all started because Bev slept with the ex and his freind spit roast and then she was pregnant and she didn’t know who the dad was so she had a abortion and she was hanging around with me and she was still letting my ex go to her house one Monday morning i went to her house for cuppa and then she had him there Monday night and she told him that I was a her house that morning looking at his location on goggle and then she had him there another night to he brought pizza and he then left her and went pub and left his charger
So this why I am getting s because of the s of Hastings and this was all forgotten about over a year now and Bev and Charlene are still causing s just leave me alone x

Attachments

• 5d514789-3543-45db-8036-caec027f4ea7.mov
    23.3 MB
  • RPReplay_Final1720317077.mov
    5.3 MB

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
So this why I am getting s because of the s of Hastings and this was all forgotten about over a year now and Bev and Charlene are still causing s just leave me alone x
Katie u really need to stop telling the internet ur life u know it’s there forever the amount of people across the world that can read all this about ur life is wrong u need to stop airing ya problems ur the one who writing on here early hours of the morning every now and then sites like this are to criticise not av the person who the thread is about on here giving everyone the info on ur life like they want this ain’t Jeremy Kyle take ya problems of the internet

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Katie u really need to stop telling the internet ur life u know it’s there forever the amount of people across the world that can read all this about ur life is wrong u need to stop airing ya problems ur the one who writing on here early hours of the morning every now and then sites like this are to criticise not av the person who the thread is about on here giving everyone the info on ur life like they want this ain’t Jeremy Kyle take ya problems of the inter

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Stop saying we people u know people who u don’t know use this site ur giving all ur life story out to the public I don’t live no we’re near ya I have nothing to do with ur life I live miles n miles away from u I have never ever met u in person but I know ur life story cos u tell the whole of TikTok and this site ur making ur self look very delusional the men in the white coats will be taking u if u carry on telling the world ur life story

wizardwoman24

Jun 18, 2024
london
Stop saying we people u know people who u don’t know use this site ur giving all ur life story out to the public I don’t live no we’re near ya I have nothing to do with ur life I live miles n miles away from u I have never ever met u in person but I know ur life story cos u tell the whole of TikTok and this site ur making ur self look very delusional the men in the white coats will be taking u if u carry on telling the world ur life story
lol I don’t even go on TikTok anymore and I won’t and your the one that needs to be in a nut house as your so bothered about someone else like dumb b

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
lol I don’t even go on TikTok anymore and I won’t and your the one that needs to be in a nut house as your so bothered about someone else like dumb b
Spot on wizard iv decided to not go on TikTok anymore because of all this drama they are so obsessed about my life

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Spot on wizard iv decided to not go on TikTok anymore because of all this drama they are so obsessed about my life
Ur weird why comment and reply to ur self on a different account no one is obsessed with ya life if ya didn’t show it all like u did no f would know ur life just like a tv show people talk about what they watch u really do need help

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Where did this weeks rocky road making with Marleyl happen again katiecthat you were so adamant on Tuesday that u we’re going to make it on live and slating the trolls fir saying you would t make it as u were begging for money for it guess we were right lol

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Where did this weeks rocky road making with Marleyl happen again katiecthat you were so adamant on Tuesday that u we’re going to make it on live and slating the trolls fir saying you would t make it as u were begging for money for it guess we were right lol
She was to busy getting pissed of lambrini with that girl who turned up

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
She’s bk on live begging for gifts to make the magic rocky road again and apparently she only made £4 last time and it costs £15 to get the stuff to make it 🤦‍♀️