Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Where did this weeks rocky road making with Marleyl happen again katiecthat you were so adamant on Tuesday that u we’re going to make it on live and slating the trolls fir saying you would t make it as u were begging for money for it guess we were right lol
Ha ha I love you so much and I have the funds to get the ingredients for the rocky road because my followers sent me gifts for it but I make ur s itch and you are jelous muppets lol 😂 and yes Charlene come to my house and we sorted out the bullshit that someone has been causing between us making fake accounts of us both and I respect Charlene for that and yes we had a bottle of lambrini and it cost 4.50 is that ok police officer lol but I think it’s so funny how you guys know what happened and what drink we were drinking lol ow and Charlene was at my house last night and we had a couple of bottles of wine and a laugh ow and Charlene bought the wine and I still have the gift money in my TikTok account for rocky road and I will give you the amount that I have been gifted why doing battle because that’s what TikTok is for lol I made 23 pound lol and I will declare it lol 😂 ok boss ow and I will inform you that I have had a big s 💩 today as well lol mine doesn’t itch like i make it s itch lol 😂

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Ha ha I love you so much and I have the funds to get the ingredients for the rocky road because my followers sent me gifts for it but I make ur s itch and you are jelous muppets lol 😂 and yes Charlene come to my house and we sorted out the bullshit that someone has been causing between us making fake accounts of us both and I respect Charlene for that and yes we had a bottle of lambrini and it cost 4.50 is that ok police officer lol but I think it’s so funny how you guys know what happened and what drink we were drinking lol ow and Charlene was at my house last night and we had a couple of bottles of wine and a laugh ow and Charlene bought the wine and I still have the gift money in my TikTok account for rocky road and I will give you the amount that I have been gifted why doing battle because that’s what TikTok is for lol I made 23 pound lol and I will declare it lol 😂 ok boss ow and I will inform you that I have had a big s 💩 today as well lol mine doesn’t itch like i make it s itch lol 😂
Your kids will be old enough to move out by time u make this magic Rocky road

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
lol exactly she ain’t gonna make it she said yesterday she was gonna use the money for McDonald’s the manipulating t can’t see why she hasn’t been on the radar and pulled up on awareness posts like most manipulators do she’s worst then that Tara attfield and that’s saying something

michaela200

Mar 16, 2024
essex
lol exactly she ain’t gonna make it she said yesterday she was gonna use the money for McDonald’s the manipulating t can’t see why she hasn’t been on the radar and pulled up on awareness posts like most manipulators do she’s worst then that Tara attfield and that’s saying something

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
MAKING AWEARNESS ON KATIE REED FROM TIKTOK.
shes constantly begging on tiktok for money and gifts but much prefers money sent directly to her paypal or bank. She lies..manipulates vunerable followers..shes just vile and screams swears at her children. Shes extremely selfish and needs exposing for her nasty ways and will con you out of money pretending she's ill n never has any food in to feed her children but makes sure she has wine and food fro herself. She's not very liked in her hometown... hmm not suprised.
And you are so stupid for writing all this nonsense and I now know who you are because you have commented so much s and you have messed up and you have given it away because you go on and on and then you go on about the ex and his girlfriend all the time and then you go on about how ungrateful I am for what the ex girlfriend sposedly done for my kids lol and no one else new all the details that you have posted about because I never said that much s on TikTok lol and you know the in and outs of the bullshit she thinks she done for my kids but the funny thing is she she didn’t do all that for the kids if anything she made my kids life hell and it was all a game to her because the kids never deserved any of it and they didn’t deserve to be snatched from the park and taken from their mum and why did they do that ow because I had called maintenance and I was told by the kids dad if I didn’t cancel the maintenance he would ruine my life and then 6 days after he stole the boys from the park and then he put them and he left his daughter at home with me so if I was that bad why would he not take his daughter ow yer because his girlfriend doesn’t like my daughter and my daughter doesn’t like his girlfriend and the reason my daughter doesn’t like his girlfriend is because she said she was going to slap my daughter great person she is and then when I was in hospital my daughter was left alone for two weeks and her dad left her alone for 2 weeks total wrong and he doesn’t spend time with his daughter because she doesn’t like his girlfriend so he said well he won’t be talking any extra time out of his new family to spend time with his own daughter so my daughter was and allways a daddy girl and she is so gutted that she doesn’t see him that much and I tried to get my daughter to just forget about the drama and be fake and then she can see her dad and she said no way am I going to be fake and sit in his girlfriend place do I see my dad it’s his choice not to see me and his lose but I can see it gets her down it’s so sad and then my daughter sees her dad doing things with his girlfriend daughter and then she gets upset and my daughter tells me that I have lost my dad he is not the same dad that bought me up but I know who is the person that posted that post you fed up at the beginning saying u won’t be having me name you and in the next breath you are saying you don’t live near me so how can I be naming you if I don’t know you and you live in a different town and how do you know what the kids dad and his fat controller feel and done lol ow and i hope you enjoyed your coffee too after u got that off ur chest… lol Tanya Carlton

Attachments

• IMG_4177.jpeg
    IMG_4177.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4178.png
    IMG_4178.png
    241 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4179.png
    IMG_4179.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4180.png
    IMG_4180.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 4

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
MAKING AWEARNESS ON KATIE REED FROM TIKTOK.
shes constantly begging on tiktok for money and gifts but much prefers money sent directly to her paypal or bank. She lies..manipulates vunerable followers..shes just vile and screams swears at her children. Shes extremely selfish and needs exposing for her nasty ways and will con you out of money pretending she's ill n never has any food in to feed her children but makes sure she has wine and food fro herself. She's not very liked in her hometown... hmm not suprised.
And you are so stupid for writing all this nonsense and I now know who you are because you have commented so much s and you have messed up and you have given it away because you go on and on and then you go on about the ex and his girlfriend all the time and then you go on about how ungrateful I am for what the ex girlfriend sposedly done for my kids lol and no one else new all the details that you have posted about because I never said that much s on TikTok lol and you know the in and outs of the bullshit she thinks she done for my kids but the funny thing is she she didn’t do all that for the kids if anything she made my kids life hell and it was all a game to her because the kids never deserved any of it and they didn’t deserve to be snatched from the park and taken from their mum and why did they do that ow because I had called maintenance and I was told by the kids dad if I didn’t cancel the maintenance he would ruine my life and then 6 days after he stole the boys from the park and then he put them and he left his daughter at home with me so if I was that bad why would he not take his daughter ow yer because his girlfriend doesn’t like my daughter and my daughter doesn’t like his girlfriend and the reason my daughter doesn’t like his girlfriend is because she said she was going to slap my daughter great person she is and then when I was in hospital my daughter was left alone for two weeks and her dad left her alone for 2 weeks total wrong and he doesn’t spend time with his daughter because she doesn’t like his girlfriend so he said well he won’t be talking any extra time out of his new family to spend time with his own daughter so my daughter was and allways a daddy girl and she is so gutted that she doesn’t see him that much and I tried to get my daughter to just forget about the drama and be fake and then she can see her dad and she said no way am I going to be fake and sit in his girlfriend place do I see my dad it’s his choice not to see me and his lose but I can see it gets her down it’s so sad and then my daughter sees her dad doing things with his girlfriend daughter and then she gets upset and my daughter tells me that I have lost my dad he is not the same dad that bought me up but I know who is the person that posted that post you fed up at the beginning saying u won’t be having me name you and in the next breath you are saying you don’t live near me so how can I be naming you if I don’t know you and you live in a different town and how do you know what the kids dad and his fat controller feel and done lol ow and i hope you enjoyed your coffee too after u got that off ur chest… lol Tanya Carlton

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Get the violins out can tell u on the ❄️ once again no one has commented on here about u for a while but no u have to come on here and air ur live on here once again no wonder he’s taking the boys from u u don’t deserve them ur horrible I felt sorry for u at one point but now ur causing all this ur self so if ss give ur kids to there dad it’s ur own fault for air all ur live on here wen no one gives a do

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Get the violins out can tell u on the ❄️ once again no one has commented on here about u for a while but no u have to come on here and air ur live on here once again no wonder he’s taking the boys from u u don’t deserve them ur horrible I felt sorry for u at one point but now ur causing all this ur self so if ss give ur kids to there dad it’s ur own fault for air all ur live on here wen no one gives a do
lol you are crazy lol I am proving a point and you have just confirmed it for me and how do you know that he is taking the boys from me lol 😂 and you are totally wrong about drugs lol just because I am proven a point but you are close to the kids dad lol 😂 no one is taking the boys they will have to get through me first lol and funny how they are allways skint because smoking weed and I had to lend him money Friday and he had to borrow money from his mum as well and I am the one that is paying for the kids school clothes and everything and if I was taking drugs I would not have money and how do you know that he is going to take the boys lol I take it this is Tanya to or somebody that she is close to maybe her sister lol 😂 but you have made me laugh out loud 🤣 no one is taking my kids lol 😂

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
U say all this but then on ur lives u say he sends the kids money he takes ur son boxing ur son asked other day about staying at his dads u said yeah ask ya dad but u forget what u say and u say we love u we obsessed with u but it’s not it’s u who obsessed and still in love with ur ex that’s why u can’t keep him and his bird out of ur mouth that’s why ur working ur way through his mates to try and make him jealous but guess what it clearly ain’t happening cos he not come back to u can’t blame him the way u are really

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Ha ha 🤣 i see it all now 2 different accounts so funny
Ain’t like u love I have one account on here ur the one commenting on posts cos ur coke head brain playing with ya thoughts once again so glad I don’t live anywhere near u or no u in person cos I would be ashamed to even walk past u in the street never mind know u or be related to you when the Jeremy Kyle show comes bk get on it he might pay ya instead of beggin on tiktok to fed ya coke habit

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
You talk s i just had a long conversation with there dad on the phone and he said you are talking s and he is not taking the kids and he said that you need serious help and he said even if he wanted to have the kids he couldn’t because girlfriend doesn’t want them there lol and I thought you all made this page to come have a opinion on so that’s what I am doing lol

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Ain’t like u love I have one account on here ur the one commenting on posts cos ur coke head brain playing with ya thoughts once again so glad I don’t live anywhere near u or no u in person cos I would be ashamed to even walk past u in the street never mind know u or be related to you when the Jeremy Kyle show comes bk get on it he might pay ya instead of beggin on tiktok to fed ya coke habit
Well you was just saying that the kids dad is taking them so I think you are the one on drugs

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
lol you are crazy lol I am proving a point and you have just confirmed it for me and how do you know that he is taking the boys from me lol 😂 and you are totally wrong about drugs lol just because I am proven a point but you are close to the kids dad lol 😂 no one is taking the boys they will have to get through me first lol and funny how they are allways skint because smoking weed and I had to lend him money Friday and he had to borrow money from his mum as well and I am the one that is paying for the kids school clothes and everything and if I was taking drugs I would not have money and how do you know that he is going to take the boys lol I take it this is Tanya to or somebody that she is close to maybe her sister lol 😂 but you have made me laugh out loud 🤣 no one is taking my kids lol 😂
I don’t know the dad u said he toke the kids so I said hope he does take them if I did know him I would advise him to get them boys away from u and how can u slate people for being skint u always on live begging n can never afford do all how many fing times do I have to tell u ain’t from ur area i live very close to Manchester so how im i someone who knows Tom dick n harry u show ur love to the world not just ur area stay of the coke u might realise 🤦‍♀️

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
You talk s i just had a long conversation with there dad on the phone and he said you are talking s and he is not taking the kids and he said that you need serious help and he said even if he wanted to have the kids he couldn’t because girlfriend doesn’t want them there lol and I thought you all made this page to come have a opinion on so that’s what I am doing lol
I said I hope he takes em cos u said he toke them from the park omfg get of the coke love ur making urself look so pathetic even the dad or ss need to take them boys

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
And who has said anything about social services I don’t have social services in my so I don’t know were you are getting your information from lol 😂

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I said I hope he takes em cos u said he toke them from the park omfg get of the coke love ur making urself look so pathetic even the dad or ss need to take them boys
No read what you put
Read what u said wen u was coked up u said he tried taking them from the park oh my god u really are thick
I he took them from the park that was last and I have them back full time and said that he took them and that was last year and I made clear I think you are the one who is on drugs and everone on here knew about that and you all were having your opinion a while ago