Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
Actually you dumb t i am bying him a brand new one actually ok 270 so go suck on that dick head at least I don’t sit there and by my daughter 200 weed every week like you do skank
Haha my daughter a manger of a care home how the do she smoking £200 a week of weed they do drug tests please go to the house u think iam please do please do it on live I can’t wait to see ur so wrong

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Actually you dumb t i am bying him a brand new one actually ok 270 so go suck on that dick head at least I don’t sit there and by my daughter 200 weed every week like you do skank
You spend all your money on weed and then you get food bank to live off poince

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
No I ain’t come to Stockport u will see u don’t know me
If you don’t live in Hastings then you won’t care to say ur name but you hide behind happy mummy 2 lol i know who you are because I never used to let anyone in house and you know to much and I have i have never said in a live chat that I hid drugs in teabags box u have fed ur cover smells sty

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
If you don’t live in Hastings then you won’t care to say ur name but you hide behind happy mummy 2 lol i know who you are because I never used to let anyone in house and you know to much and I have i have never said in a live chat that I hid drugs in teabags box u have fed ur cover smells sty
I know it Al cos it’s wat u have said on live I ain’t giving my name out on site like this are u stupid u might air ur life on here for the world and ur kids to see when they older but I don’t if u want me to prove who iam come to Stockport or get me in ur box and u will see I know all this I know is from ur own mouth n from ur lives

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I know it Al cos it’s wat u have said on live I ain’t giving my name out on site like this are u stupid u might air ur life on here for the world and ur kids to see when they older but I don’t if u want me to prove who iam come to Stockport or get me in ur box and u will see I know all this I know is from ur own mouth n from ur lives
Well I have never said that on a live stream and I know I have not because I have never spoken about drugs on a live

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I got it sent love I’m a page who exposes people on tiktok so I will post it on tiktok this evening for millions to see not 4/5 people on here and there a lot more to show n expose u for
Post on here as well please I have a video of you let’s see who is better video sty knickers

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Post on here as well please I have a video of you let’s see who is better video sty knickers
Come on post the video on here as well please and please can you tell me what page you will be posting it on TikTok I can have a look I’m very excited about it lol the funny thing is that I really said that on live why would all my followers still support me and why would no one else tell me that I said that lol

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Ow and I have just been and bought my son his new bike for his birthday and I paid for it and I paid 200 for his school uniform for secondary school and his dad didn’t help i thought I would let you no boss lol video please

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Get the violins out can tell u on the ❄️ once again no one has commented on here about u for a while but no u have to come on here and air ur live on here once again no wonder he’s taking the boys from u u don’t deserve them ur horrible I felt sorry for u at one point but now ur causing all this ur self so if ss give ur kids to there dad it’s ur own fault for air all ur live on here wen no one gives a do

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Ow and read through the whole thing I posted I never mentioned anything about social services in it either lol but u said no wounder why he is going to take them and if ss gives them to there dad and i never said anything about ss lol but I have got social worker at the moment a new one and I have kept it secret from social media but u know about it lol so I bet you are up Tanya arse
And she told you because she told somebody else and they told me so you messed up again spastic lol