Katie Reed @ Katiereed87

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Ow and read through the whole thing I posted I never mentioned anything about social services in it either lol but u said no wounder why he is going to take them and if ss gives them to there dad and i never said anything about ss lol but I have got social worker at the moment a new one and I have kept it secret from social media but u know about it lol so I bet you are up Tanya arse
And she told you because she told somebody else and they told me so you messed up again spastic lol
I bet you all reported me to social services like you did to everyone and you even rang social services on ur brother

happymummy2

Jun 13, 2024
Stockport
I bet you all reported me to social services like you did to everyone and you even rang social services on ur brother
Hahaha brother I don’t have a brother u think cow and once all the screen recording get put on TikTok u will lose ur kids like someone else did on that app

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
I got it sent love I’m a page who exposes people on tiktok so I will post it on tiktok this evening for millions to see not 4/5 people on here and there a lot more to show n expose u for
Come on then I am waiting for you to expose me lol 😂 I am excited
I got it sent love I’m a page who exposes people on tiktok so I will post it on tiktok this evening for millions to see not 4/5 people on here and there a lot more to show n expose u for
you must be so lonley and you must have alot of time on your hands to be a investigator lol and

Theghost

Jun 7, 2024
london
Once u go live n get me in ur box the videos will go on tiktok
I am not going live iv been out with my kids and getting my sons bike and now watching a film i dont go live all the time im a full time mother seems like you have a boring life to do what you do stalker lol