Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
I want to thank those Facebook comments for sending me to this lovely thread😂 Far too many threads on tattle for me to read through. Why are we doxxing innocent people though 😬

It's worth going through the tattle for the pictures tbh! You won't EVER be able to unsee it but at least you can scratch the curiosity itch if you wondered what she promotes on her onlyhams🐷

Apr 16, 2023
If I channel my inner notorious PIG sherlock homes expert extraordinaire I'd say this was written by KK and not Dan. Wouldn't usually share profiles tbh but KK has been quite happy to do so with a few women recently so soz whale features. You reap what you sow.

Anyone game enough to take one for the team and transfer the pics from tattle onto here? 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
If I channel my inner notorious PIG sherlock homes expert extraordinaire I'd say this was written by KK and not Dan. Wouldn't usually share profiles tbh but KK has been quite happy to do so with a few women recently so soz whale features. You reap what you sow.

Anyone game enough to take one for the team and transfer the pics from tattle onto here? 🤣🤣
If their server wasn’t so goddam slow, I absolutely would.

Apr 17, 2023

That screenshot of Dans post at Christmas is quite sad really, also explains why he stays in that house as the doormat - he doesn’t have anyone else! I mean his mum has probably given up - if my DIL said HALF of what KK has said about her I probably wouldn’t waste my breath either.
Then again Danny boy, you make your bed and all that.

Apr 12, 2023
That screenshot of Dans post at Christmas is quite sad really, also explains why he stays in that house as the doormat - he doesn’t have anyone else! I mean his mum has probably given up - if my DIL said HALF of what KK has said about her I probably wouldn’t waste my breath either.
Then again Danny boy, you make your bed and all that.

Hopefully his mum sees what’s happening and reaches out to him

Apr 16, 2023

That is wrote by kk, i can tell by the wording the ,,,,, the CAPITAL letters ect ect 🤣🤣

Apr 12, 2023

Yeah there's no way she hasn't made Dan give her all his passwords for everything ever.

Apr 16, 2023
Let’s begin a sweep stake
Did she take wonga for the sun expose ?
Or payment in kind?
No deffo not, they've picked up a viral video on her public story and she's thick enough to think its a flex! They could or couldn't have reached out to her idk, but I doubt it. I've seen soooo many tiktokers end up in the papers because the profile is public and they didn't know it was going to happen. She's just an idiot that thinks it's something to be proud of 🙄 if somethings public that's it. That's why she's such a fool for posting her baps and kebab on twitter! It's out there now, it will live forever!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
His mum commented back saying “ thank you and she’s waiting on a reply back from Dan “ then blocked me 😆
KK clearly told Dan to tell her to block because she will have seen the messages on here. Airing her dirty laundry, not that she doesn't already do that herself. We've seen what makes her laundry dutty #dirtykebab