Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
PROMO IS ONLY PROMO WHEN PEOPLE WANT TO BUY YOUR STUFF YOU FAT VILE WHALE. I tell you what has been well promoted though, here and tattle! THANKS KK!
She is hilarious,she's that stupid she does not get it,she thinks by going to the paper it will make her famous,that this is going to be her big break to get away from Dan and be able to by that house she so desperatly wants,oh kk keep fkn dreaming all this is gonna bring is more embarressment to them poor kids,there not going to grow up proud of you,there going to grow up bullied off other kids,excluded even more than they are now,

Apr 16, 2023
Haha she only says that because she hates us and wants desperately to shut us up. It won't work. You're an absolute laughing stock and your reverse phycology won't work honey!
She does the reverse phycology alot,it is bringing her attention wether good or bad she thrives on it,because shes never had it she will take any type of attention good or bad,but shes that self absorbed she doesn't see the bigger picture,the effect that all of this is going to have on them kids,she really is thick as fk

Apr 16, 2023
She is hilarious,she's that stupid she does not get it,she thinks by going to the paper it will make her famous,that this is going to be her big break to get away from Dan and be able to by that house she so desperatly wants,oh kk keep fkn dreaming all this is gonna bring is more embarressment to them poor kids,there not going to grow up proud of you,there going to grow up bullied off other kids,excluded even more than they are now,

She's probably copied Rebecca Goodwin as she ended up in the papers! Hers was about becoming a millionaire and opening affordable housing for struggling families though... Made me read it and feel a sense of pride! All I felt when I read KKs embarrassing article was embarrassment 🤣

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Nah she hates that she can't delete comments on threads. She was overjoyed when her threads got shut down
Yes I was in the live when fiveforehead told her it had been closed the other week. She was overjoyed. She thinks she’s changed, she hasn’t. No amount of crystals, or crystal enemas can change a nasty bitter hag like her

Apr 16, 2023
She's probably copied Rebecca Goodwin as she ended up in the papers! Hers was about becoming a millionaire and opening affordable housing for struggling families though... Made me read it and feel a sense of pride! All I felt when I read KKs embarrassing article was embarrassment 🤣
Same here,i read her artical aswell,KK would love to be like her,but that will never in a million years happen,KK has only done this to put herself out there as her of is a flop,but all this is going to do is make her a bigger laughing stock than she already is,and bring alot more attention to this site and tattle

Apr 16, 2023
Yes I was in the live when fiveforehead told her it had been closed the other week. She was overjoyed. She thinks she’s changed, she hasn’t. No amount of crystals, or crystal enemas can change a nasty bitter hag like her
I was in that live,she was buzzing it had been closed,not for long though and now this thread running and she can't do a thing about it.She will never change,she doesn't no how to she's rotton to the core

Apr 16, 2023
So Aileen told her that her thread was closed, which means she reads tattle. Kk goes off at people who read it but she didn’t boot off at Aileen? 95% of her content is trolls but she cries when people read the threads on her!
KK was on live when a message came threw,telling her it had been closed,didn't stay closed for long.The majority of ppl on her page are trolls,she just doesn't no which 1s,Aileen 5 heads is her biggest 1 just kk to stupid to see it.KK loves these pages,it's were she get's all her ideas from.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Her sherlock Holmes schedules is about to get a bit longer with all these threads and comments everywhere now. Bra won't be coming off til 7pm at this point. All this negative 'publicity' she seeks and then complains about is like a form of self harm for her. Not that she realises that because she's so caught up in her own toxic life there is no space for any self reflection or accountability.

Apr 12, 2023
Hilarious! She claims to hate bras but every photo she's wearing one, Takes her bra off after 6pm but she's in the house all day plus she's not took that manky bra since she bought it 😂😂😂