Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
I look forward to seeing her move into her own home, now that she has split up with Dan, with all her earnings from her new followers šŸ¤Ŗ

I'm most looking forward to her taking her kids away for longer than 18 hours (15ish if you count the drive) and letting them swim rather than refusing to pay after promising them that. Honestly. Just do something for your kids P.I.G I actually dare you

Apr 18, 2023
I really think she regrets OF. But would never admit it in a million years.

What has changed since she started it? There have been no big purchases that I can think of. A few Shein hauls full of cheap rubbish.

I think she thought her boobs would earn her a fortune. But then she put pics of them for free on Twitter šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

My heart goes out to Dan. She can get him to laugh on camera and say heā€™s not controlled all she likes. Iā€™ve seen it with my own eyes. She talks to him like s. He canā€™t afford to leave her. And like most abusers she has alienated him from his family. And why should he leave? Heā€™s paid every bill for the last 8 years in that house. He has more right to stay there. Sheā€™s battered his confidence. Iā€™m sure he probably feels worthless and has been told nobody else would want him. If you looked up coercive control it is K to a t. He gets slagged off on social media by her for literally breathing.

Apr 16, 2023
Iā€™ve just realised somethingā€¦if she doesnā€™t wear a bra for the school run, at what point in day while sheā€™s sitting on her arse doing nothing does she decide to put one on just so she can apparently take it off at 6pm?

I wouldā€™ve thought the school run is the only thing in her sad little life that would warrant wearing a braā€¦

Apr 16, 2023
Iā€™ve just realised somethingā€¦if she doesnā€™t wear a bra for the school run, at what point in day while sheā€™s sitting on her arse doing nothing does she decide to put one on just so she can apparently take it off at 6pm?

I wouldā€™ve thought the school run is the only thing in her sad little life that would warrant wearing a braā€¦
She's put it across that she works which we no she doesn't, only time she wears a bra is when she is flogging herself to her punter's when dressing up

Apr 16, 2023
Wonder if that's why she's on 1 this morning, just what i read on tattle
Sheā€™s saying she doesnā€™t know where her new followers are coming from on her jigglyjugs IG account because she only gave her OF based insta handle in the article. i think sheā€˜s going to try and say someone has posted her main account in the comments or something. IMG_2407.png