Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
The only men that could like pics like that are creeps/weirdo's or ppl who can't find any1,there not breast's there collapsed bag's of fat,if she went to a bra lady even she would tell her the same.Their is nothing attractive about them or her it's vulgar,and now all her pics have been leaked there is no need for any1 to pay for her only fans as all free to see now,the only 1s that will suffer is her kids,i hope it was worth it KK,was it worth it buying that bed,hoarding loads of reduced food,few new clothes and bra's and a caravan hol that wasn't a hol ,to then go to the paper and have everything leaked, for what a few quid,think it's about time you started putting your kid's 1st .

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
The Internet does strange things to people like her! Does she not realise if she wasn't doing what she was doing on the Internet her family wouldn't be at risk in the first place? Does she not realise she is the beginning the middle and end of the story without her there would be no drama no Internet trolls! Kk you did this to your kids! Not your mil! Not Dan! And seriously not us ladies as many of us have warned you time and time again about the danger of the Internet and what YOU put out there! Dan's mom doesn't post photos or videos of your kids or does 3 million story's that are public about you! Omg she just doesn't get it does she

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
We saw the messages from the grandma how was any of that a safeguarding risk when this trollop is posting herself in her birthday suit on the daily, talking about the breakdown of her relationship, belittling her children's dad, going out with strange men WHO PICK HER UP FROM HER HOUSE,posting pics and videos of her children followed by a link to her OF. Yet the messages of concern from a grandparent to whether it be a strange or not is a safeguarding concern? At this point I don't think she knows what safeguarding is. Imbecile. She's just looking for another reason to validate she is a victim and hard dome by.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Safeguarding risk :ROFLMAO: She is SUCH a fing narcissist!! She posts her kids on the same account that she uses to promote an OF page, thatā€™s more of a safe guarding risk. Her MIL has basically just confirmed our suspicions about her & itā€™s been broadcast to ā€œstrangers on the internetā€ (her fave saying!) A bit like when she slags Dan off to ā€œstrangers on the internetā€
She would not destroy MIL with her acid tongue cos face to face she is a pussy hole! And also, she slagged MIL off for putting a Bobby in a nappy because he had an accidents & im sure there was a comment on from MIL on the kids behaviour that KK didnā€™t like. If I had those feelings towards my MIL I wouldnā€™t want them to stay over at her house, so why does KK keep on throwing up the s grandma card? It would be over & done for me. If the kids asked for them (they are only small, after a period of time they would forget) I would just say Mummy & Gma arenā€™t friends at the minute & one day when they are bigger they will see her again - theyā€™ll forget about her soon enough. Sheā€™s just pissed off that Dan hasnā€™t got anywhere to take the kids to sleep over at the weekend so she can get her tits out for OF, film tik toks telling us how great she is & how jealous we are & somewhere to take men back to instead of driving round in a transit van !!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Shes such a toxic person, no accountability, everyone else is the problem, manipulative, controlling, loves the drama, doesn't own her own feelings and instead projects, says she has different personalities but each one of them is toxic in its own way - just because she's not saying toxic words the tone is still toxic. It's all a woe is me, and how everyone else is the problem. YOU'RE THE PROBLEM, you're toxic waste.

Apr 12, 2023
For years this fatberg has plastered stories of dans mum all over the internet for literal thousands of people to see and judge her on. Telling all those people dans mums secrets about her family her other kids and telling them about what a s mum and Nan she is and also her financial situation.

THE HYPOCRISY IS UNREAL
SHE IS GETTING A TASTE OF HER OWN fING MEDICINE AND ABOUT TIME

Hope dans mum is in here or reads threads and sees we are on her side

Apr 16, 2023
Why is KK talking about dans mum safeguarding the kids? What can happen to the kids by her gossiping online with someone she probably relates too as she's been abused by the whale for years?? Isn't it more of a safeguarding issue her taking provocative sexual innuendo videos in their bedroom? Having her 2 instagram accounts named the SAME THING (that's why they found your "personal" account you thick ginger t no one outed you) isn't posting her kid then her tits then her kids again a safeguarding issue?? Mate someone tag social services in this thread and tattle, this b is deluded šŸ˜‚ those poor kids waking up to dan on a blow up bed all because that s won't get a real Job and move out and Co parent properly. do sake dan take the kids and run if she doesn't love them enough to!!