Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 17, 2023
Those ss from yesterday she's going on about how we know nothing from the 30second clips she puts online. Kk there are at least 5 years worth of 30 second clips you've posted over the years. All the rants and trolling you've done. So much so that most of us have known your address for years and you wanna bring your MIL down for a safeguarding issue 🤣 you ain't a few sandwiches short of a picnic, you're an empty picnic basket.

Apr 16, 2023
Is this why the blow up bed was in the lounge?
She lies out her arse, she doesn't want to reported for benefit fraud! But what she is saying about Dan is still classed as a couple, even now they are separated but living together it's still a double claim on universal credit!
I do think this is to get a new house as she will say the rents too much and get the landlord to kick her out I can see it now
Exactly this,she think's ppl are stupid,blow up bed there as been awaiting sofa,rent on house is over 800 as shes said before and won't be able to afford that on benefits,it's only a 2 bed and she'll be wanting a bigger house,single benefit claim would already of been put in ,gonna have him round putting kids to bed having odd meal and both going on holiday that is still being a couple,screams benefit fraud can read you like a book KK and so can everybody else

Apr 16, 2023
Those ss from yesterday she's going on about how we know nothing from the 30second clips she puts online. Kk there are at least 5 years worth of 30 second clips you've posted over the years. All the rants and trolling you've done. So much so that most of us have known your address for years and you wanna bring your MIL down for a safeguarding issue 🤣 you ain't a few sandwiches short of a picnic, you're an empty picnic basket.
No her name,age,address car reg Dan's reg,kids names ages dob etc need i go on,and this is just by following her for years,yet she blames the mil about safeguarding issue,only 1 person that's doing that and that's you KK

Apr 16, 2023
Her MIL didn't even say anything really bad in those messages. KK has spewed insults about the MIL that were way worse and has done so several times over the past 4 years that I've been following her. The MIL mainly came across as a woman who is disappointed with her son's life choices, not some vile witch who is out to destroy her son's family.

Apr 12, 2023
Her MIL didn't even say anything really bad in those messages. KK has spewed insults about the MIL that were way worse and has done so several times over the past 4 years that I've been following her. The MIL mainly came across as a woman who is disappointed with her son's life choices, not some vile witch who is out to destroy her son's family.

#justiceforMichelle

🙌