Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Painting her living room grey even though she slagged off all these grey houses.

KK stoney neutrals are the new grey. As usual yoir 5 years too late to the trend! 😘
Was just going to say that,she took piss out people in grey house's,called them boring and here she goes 🤣 ,as i said b4 out with the old and in with the new,must be freshening up to bring all her client's back,rather than new sofa and painted walls, she should replace the carpet that the dog has pissed and s alover

Apr 16, 2023
Nice to see she is getting on with Dan, not. Wow, slagging him off already; she can't help herself can she?

I thought the same! "Only happens with him" well whale face, accidents tend to happen with children. Especially normal kids who are comfortable being themselves, perhaps being a bit over excited etc. She's probably swung the door open excited that all of a sudden she's out everyweekend with dad actually DOING SOMETHING that isn't being stuck in those 4 walls!! If bria isn't making any mistakes or having any accidents around her she's either a fing liar or the poor girls too worried to put a foot out of line in front of that beast. Which one is it KK? I can't imagine the stick those poor kids get for slightly inconveniencing that t.
Cream and grey, no no no no no just no! 😩

It looks like it's a blue based grey as well 🤢🤣 can't wait to see what more of a miss matched s hole she creates. Imagine getting a new cream sofa to paint the walls grey 🤣 it'll be cos that's all she had in the cupboard 😭🤣🤣🤣

Apr 21, 2023
I thought the same! "Only happens with him" well whale face, accidents tend to happen with children. Especially normal kids who are comfortable being themselves, perhaps being a bit over excited etc. She's probably swung the door open excited that all of a sudden she's out everyweekend with dad actually DOING SOMETHING that isn't being stuck in those 4 walls!! If bria isn't making any mistakes or having any accidents around her she's either a fing liar or the poor girls too worried to put a foot out of line in front of that beast. Which one is it KK? I can't imagine the stick those poor kids get for slightly inconveniencing that t.

It looks like it's a blue based grey as well 🤢🤣 can't wait to see what more of a miss matched s hole she creates. Imagine getting a new cream sofa to paint the walls grey 🤣 it'll be cos that's all she had in the cupboard 😭🤣🤣🤣
She’s just so half price in every area of her life, cheap as chips, “it”ll do” penny pinching on everything unless it’s take aways or personal items for HER

Apr 16, 2023
Hasn't she just got a cream sofa? But she's painting the walls grey? Wtf? Is it just me that doesn't think that goes 🤣 skank and her s style yet again!
I'm no interior designer,but i wouldn't put cream sofa and grey walls,i'm assuming it'll be left over paint from kids room,don't no im blocked 🤣,so we have cream sofa,grey walls,grey rug with a beige carpet or should i say manky carpet as dogs peed all over it then all her brass look frames with effin animals in ,is this lass tripping

Apr 16, 2023

Any pics for the blocked crew 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
I'm no interior designer,but i wouldn't put cream sofa and grey walls,i'm assuming it'll be left over paint from kids room,don't no im blocked 🤣,so we have cream sofa,grey walls,grey rug with a beige carpet or should i say manky carpet as dogs peed all over it then all her brass look frames with effin animals in ,is this lass tripping

Bingo!! I knew I'd seen it before! The paints from the kids room 🤣 I'm sure there's silver crushed velvet boxes in there somewhere as well 🤢 how can she be so clueless?!

Apr 12, 2023

Ermmmm Screenshots for us blocked A cups please.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
This is a public request for Dan Horne - please can you create your own insta xx_no_tits_no_trouble_xx when you move out - we won’t even mind if you post aff links 😉

Bet kk don’t even let him take his PlayStation ‘ItS FoR ThE KiDS’ you just know she’s that spiteful.
probably not even finished paying for it yet.