Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 17, 2023
Oh gosh what a time for you all to be alive seeing this, and what a time for me to be blocked from stories but not from her profile (she obvs wants the numbers but not the troll to see her stories 😕).I truly have the FOMO 😂
I’m blocked too. I followed her on my business Instagram and got away with it for aaaaaages and now I’m blocked on that too. Extremely rude of you Kayleigh - your fans want to watch your new fantastic, wealthy lifestyle

sausagefingrs

Apr 25, 2023
Oh my god I remember the Olio days. She was arguing with other food collector volunteers and of course yet again they were all in the wrong and she was in the right 🙄

It pissed me off so much how she would collect all the items and would keep loads of it for herself. I know the rules are the person collecting can keep a small percentage but she used to go overboard and would always keep the best items for herself because she’s so greedy and selfish. She only ever does these ‘good deeds’ because it benefits her. She would always moan if she collected a big haul and it had loads of pastries or loaves of bread but only because these were of no use to her. Why would she care what’s in the bags if she was supposed to be listing them online for others to collect? She would always give away the pastry items but would hoard all the other items like prawns, meats, ready meals. Of course she would hoard all the ready made sandwiches to freeze for dans work. I’m glad she fell out with the other volunteers as she was not good for that app, withholding food from other people who were worst off than her, only giving away all the stuff she didn’t fancy. She’s disgustingly greedy and selfish. Same as that boot sale sorting thing she went to, she was supposed to be there HELPING and lending a hand getting things ready for going to charity shop but of course she used it as an excuse to snatch up absolutely anything and everything that she wanted to hoard,
loaded up the car full of stuff for herself, donated them a measly twenty quid then fed off home with her loot ready to show it off online as if it was something to be proud of. She really is something else. Absolutely no morals when it comes to helping others, it’s all about herself and what she wants. She’s just out for all she can get, even if that means others going without.
Don't forget collecting a load of dead woman's clothing for free then flogging it on vinted....

Gport

Apr 14, 2023
Photo of the new fella in the corner of her “ask me a question” story. Doesn’t look like Ray.
And she’s got the dog all over the new sofa already.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
A few weeks / couple of months ago I'm sure she was storying about arranging to meet one of her subs for a coffee but then he was pushing for a meet at his home or something. She was sharing the messages I'm sure? She said she had no intentions of meeting for anything other than a coffee but then seemed really aggrieved that he had suggested anything more than that. He's one of your subs on OF luv, he doesn't want to meet for coffee. He wants 'COFFEE'. So it's easy to see how she could go down that route and wouldn't surprise me.