Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
A few weeks / couple of months ago I'm sure she was storying about arranging to meet one of her subs for a coffee but then he was pushing for a meet at his home or something. She was sharing the messages I'm sure? She said she had no intentions of meeting for anything other than a coffee but then seemed really aggrieved that he had suggested anything more than that. He's one of your subs on OF luv, he doesn't want to meet for coffee. He wants 'COFFEE'. So it's easy to see how she could go down that route and wouldn't surprise me.
She will get kicked off OF - thats not allowed! They block the word meet from messages.

Apr 17, 2023
Can you imagine if he had Instagram and posted stories about her like that? She has zero respect for herself so having respect for the father of her children isn't gonna happen.

Looks how she reacted to what the 'MIL' called her. If Dan spoke about her how she does him she would lose what's left of her s.
I don’t think she will ever change either.

Happy-loner

Apr 17, 2023
I don’t think shes on street corners but no one can convince me she aint doing more that only OF. She went from showing her tits to full on sex show within a month. The money was s so clearly it was a confidence boost and she’ll be feeling lower than the devils balls just now so will need that confidence boost
Poor Dan getting used for her OF and now she’s dumped him and kicked him out

Apr 16, 2023
Poor Dan getting used for her OF and now she’s dumped him and kicked him out
That's all she's ever done,used him i hope the next bloke or should i say the next few as seems to have a few on the go,treat her like s and use her,wait till reality hits that she's a single parent ...BUT that's if Dan really does leave and not just hiding behind the scenes