Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 17, 2023
She thinks she’s gunna walk out of her long term relationship with din Dan and walk into another relationship.
She will sleep around trying to find another sad sap and she will realise that it ain’t no fun and will be throwing herself at absolutely anyone… then when this does not work out she will try and get Dan back, in which time I pray he finds someone else!!

I mean, what man in their 30s is going to want their girlfriend also in her 30s to be selling her stinking bucket for £3 a month online.

Apr 16, 2023
She thinks she’s gunna walk out of her long term relationship with din Dan and walk into another relationship.
She will sleep around trying to find another sad sap and she will realise that it ain’t no fun and will be throwing herself at absolutely anyone… then when this does not work out she will try and get Dan back, in which time I pray he finds someone else!!

I mean, what man in their 30s is going to want their girlfriend also in her 30s to be selling her stinking bucket for £3 a month online.
A s springs to mind

Apr 27, 2023
Some guy (she’s been seeing for 6 months) won’t even text her back.

She left a steady and reliable man that worked all the hours to provide for her and their kids.

💀

She genuinely believed that a handful or so of men that pay £3 a month to see her disgusting breasts would support her and/or love her and actually try to realistically help her.

I see those fing adverts on TV of donkeys with broken legs or children with no water and I’ll sign up to a few quid a month. I’m not gonna commit my life to their village elder or marry off my daughter to their prince!

She was with Dan for 9 years. Probably met him a bit before that. She’s been thrown into the tinder/bumble/ Dating app world and it’s so very different from just meeting a guy in a pub/at work/ through mates. She definitely overlooked this. Men who pay to see her naked online will never be the men that commit to her and only her…….plus her “less than easy” children.

Bloody hell, she’s selling herself at a cheaper rate than my daily Frappuccino.

Apr 16, 2023

She left a steady and reliable man that worked all the hours to provide for her and their kids.

💀

She genuinely believed that a handful or so of men that pay £3 a month to see her disgusting breasts would support her and/or love her and actually try to realistically help her.

I see those fing adverts on TV of donkeys with broken legs or children with no water and I’ll sign up to a few quid a month. I’m not gonna commit my life to their village elder or marry off my daughter to their prince!

She was with Dan for 9 years. Probably met him a bit before that. She’s been thrown into the tinder/bumble/ Dating app world and it’s so very different from just meeting a guy in a pub/at work/ through mates. She definitely overlooked this. Men who pay to see her naked online will never be the men that commit to her and only her…….plus her “less than easy” children.

Fkn slapper

Apr 17, 2023

💀

I watched some of her live, you can tell her version of events is bullshit anyway… the way she says ‘was talking to this guy for 6..7….8….9months now. Which is it kk?

The new man still lives with his baby mum and 12/18month child (he lied about how old his child was so do knows how old he/she is now)
He can’t answer the phone when he’s at home…

He owns his own 4 bed house and is very ‘money driven’ …. But also can’t afford to leave his baby mum for kk. So which is it?

Her and dan not been together for 6…7…8…9 months now… but abruptly moved out within a week 👀

He comes round and puts the kids to bed every night but now the kids will sleep at his… did you go put them to bed kk? Doubtful, you want Dan and the kids as far away as possible so you can continue to have an affair. I hope the baby mum finds out and deals with you accordingly 😉

Apr 16, 2023
I watched some of her live, you can tell her version of events is bullshit anyway… the way she says ‘was talking to this guy for 6..7….8….9months now. Which is it kk?

The new man still lives with his baby mum and 12/18month child (he lied about how old his child was so do knows how old he/she is now)

He owns his own 4 bed house and is very ‘money driven’ …. But also can’t afford to leave his baby mum for kk. So which is it?

Her and dan not been together for 6…7…8…9 months now… but abruptly moved out within a week 👀

He comes round and puts the kids to bed every night but now the kids will sleep at his… did you go put them to bed kk? Doubtful, you want Dan and the kids as far away as possible so you can continue to have an affair. I hope the baby mum finds out and deals with you accordingly 😉

So basically she’s a side piece? If her man can’t answer the phone at home he’s 100% still in a relationship with his baby mum. She’s a fing moron.

Apr 16, 2023

So basically she's good enough for a sly shag but not relationship material? Because who would want to admit being with her?
Hope she realises this is her life now. A sly shag.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023

Not going to lie, this sounds like my ex 😂 Does he live in Kent?

Apr 16, 2023

So because her relationship has ended/not ended as we no hes still there,shes now trying to wreck someone elses,as ive said many times before shes nothing but a dirty s

Apr 21, 2023
So basically she's good enough for a sly shag but not relationship material? Because who would want to admit being with her?
Hope she realises this is her life now. A sly shag.
She’s Used goods, let’s be honest,,, who the hell would want her on any level other than sex. She’s deluded on every single thing surrounding her, zero experience of life or commen sense

Apr 12, 2023
She asked her new man if he had an issue with her doing OF and he said no and she asked if he would let his baby momma do it n he said no way she wouldnt do it for religious reasons anyway.

She is 100% a side piece, a big fat s on the side. Bet his “ex” is hot and skinny and gorgeous. He won’t do all the disgusting things with her that KK will let him do to her. Could write this as a book.

Dumping Dan coz he won’t back her up in a fight. No doubt it’s coz she’s always in the wrong and mouthing off, why should he get a punch in the face coz she gobbed off to the wrong person!

She wants a man who will fight, it’s all good until he gives her a back hander.

She will regret leaving Dan. Having a safe placid relationship is way better that what she will end up getting.