Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
what i will say is this. what she portrays on line is 100000000% different to reality. I can't go into too much detail because I don't think I'm allowed to on here but there is a massive protection issue reference her only fans and her children witnessing this (another reason dan left). this was bobby doing something to bria. to put your child at risk knowing theyve watched you and copy you is beyond disgraceful. obviously KK will deny everthing , hi KK , how does it feel knowing thats public knowledge ?>?>? - YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

i dont know, i dont live inside their house! the neigbours arent neighbours from hell. she wants you to believe that! the old lady is ill and kk constantly abuses her. she shows you what she wants to but not what is actually happening , and your right , she was reported to social services for doing this. its child neglect. just like when she was reported for bobby copying what she did on OF to briah, cant go into too much detail but i can assure you that is another reason dan left. her content was seen by her child otherwise he wouldnt have done what he did to briah in the garden. that again was reported because its child endangerment. i know your here KK so how does it feel knowing your innocent child did something to briah that even dan went mad about? no bobby doesnt know what hes doing but to allow your child to do that is pure NEGLECT and DISGUSTING , if anyone wants to know what hapened DM me.
Sorry if you gave answered this as I'm just catching up! But are you saying Bobby sexually assaulted Bria off the back of seeing fatcunt do stuff for OF? There's no rules here. Spill the beans!! Omg I wonder if it's really due to OF or if he's just a serial killer in the making. Nature or nurture? That's the question 🤔

Apr 16, 2023
Anyone else find it weird her dog is constantly pissing and sting in her house? I know animals have accidents, but I only know dogs to have accidents if they're unwell or they've been forgotten about so I forgot to let my dog out for a wee at night, he wees indoors, that's on me not him. An innocent mistake right? A one off? But it's ALL the time with her!! She must really neglect that animal 😤 and moaning about her kids lol we get it, you're a s mum and you can't handle the 2 you've got! Probably why you aborted number 3! (No shade here, I'm pro choice just making a point) but then the next story "fing hate animals since I've had kids" mate you make it very clear you hate your children and your dog 🤣 this fat t treats her kids like a burden when it's YOUR JOB to parent hun. There's bitches out here dying to have kids who aren't able too then this t moaning about them coming home from a full day at school?? Before they have even left!??? Just give Dan custody P.I.G. They deserve so much more than you.
The dog was probably barking because she needed the loo 😩 She’s a terrible care giver to kids and pets alike.

Apr 27, 2023
She could easily walk the dog 2 or 3 times a day, it’s not like she has a job or anything (unless she’s got a secret Lidl gig we don’t know about).
Loads of parents take their dog on the school run every morning. Let the kids ride their scooters, a decent walk before school would do all of them a favour! She’s so bloody lazy though, she’d rather get to school an hour early so she can attempt to park a totally normal sized car.

Apr 16, 2023
Anyone else think she doesn’t get on with any of the school mums hence the driving to school so to avoid having to stand with them and then not taking the kids to the park (unless she has someone else with her) to again avoid seeing people. I’m thinking she isn’t a very popular person where she lives.

100% when she was posted on the sun website a few people from the area commented about what a fat attention seeking t she is, she deffo isn't liked!

Apr 27, 2023
Anyone else think she doesn’t get on with any of the school mums hence the driving to school so to avoid having to stand with them and then not taking the kids to the park (unless she has someone else with her) to again avoid seeing people. I’m thinking she isn’t a very popular person where she lives.

Exactly this.
Those kids never get invited to birthday parties or play dates either. They only ever go to KKs one and only friends house, the one with the malamute dog.

Apr 16, 2023
Holy cow if that accusation is true 😮 she hasn’t been showing her usually only fans recently has she? Maybe now she finally realised why others have separate pages and don’t show their kids!!!! Honestly she is a s person inside and out! I hope Dan will fight for the kids but maybe he is going through the process especially of KK is upset, and to be a side piece, I feel sorry for the mrs to know your partner is shagging that, it would make more sense of it was someone prettier but KK 🤮

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
what i will say is this. what she portrays on line is 100000000% different to reality. I can't go into too much detail because I don't think I'm allowed to on here but there is a massive protection issue reference her only fans and her children witnessing this (another reason dan left). this was bobby doing something to bria. to put your child at risk knowing theyve watched you and copy you is beyond disgraceful. obviously KK will deny everthing , hi KK , how does it feel knowing thats public knowledge ?>?>? - YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!

i dont know, i dont live inside their house! the neigbours arent neighbours from hell. she wants you to believe that! the old lady is ill and kk constantly abuses her. she shows you what she wants to but not what is actually happening , and your right , she was reported to social services for doing this. its child neglect. just like when she was reported for bobby copying what she did on OF to briah, cant go into too much detail but i can assure you that is another reason dan left. her content was seen by her child otherwise he wouldnt have done what he did to briah in the garden. that again was reported because its child endangerment. i know your here KK so how does it feel knowing your innocent child did something to briah that even dan went mad about? no bobby doesnt know what hes doing but to allow your child to do that is pure NEGLECT and DISGUSTING , if anyone wants to know what hapened DM me.
Yikes! I knew she was a vile specimen.. I used to follow this fat horrid t years ago but don’t anymore.
Those poor kids what have they been exposed to, her ex should take them & go

Apr 21, 2023
That is a serious accusation to make and something that can follow a child around for the rest of its life. Her kids already haven’t had the best start in life and to think that “grown ass women” are posting unsubstantiated stories about them just feels wrong. The kids shouldn’t become target’s because of the hate people have towards their mum.
Looks like single white female (Aileen 🙄) has reared her ugly 5head again.

Apr 21, 2023
Sorry if you gave answered this as I'm just catching up! But are you saying Bobby sexually assaulted Bria off the back of seeing fatcunt do stuff for OF? There's no rules here. Spill the beans!! Omg I wonder if it's really due to OF or if he's just a serial killer in the making. Nature or nurture? That's the question 🤔
No don’t spill the beans on this subject. Speaking about s like that is not something to gossip about. We don’t know wether it’s true or not and we don’t need the details because it’s disgusting. It’s been said so just leave it there.
I don’t know why anyone would want to discuss that tbh.

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable

So why hasn't dan got the kids than I don't understand if she is the neglectful one doing of stuff

Apr 17, 2023
Woooahhhhhh what the actual do.

I can only hope if these allegations are true they are being investigated by the relevant authorities.

That being said… I know Dan is dim but you can clearly see how much he loves his children, if the above was true I highly doubt he would leave them with her. But then again he took part in said videos too so…. do knows. I hope for the kids sake it’s not true!

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
Nah I’m sorry but that’s not on. Even if there is proof no one wants to know! Funny how 5 head always comes out with s about other peoples kids when she should really be winding her neck in and thinking about the start in life and abuse some of her her own kids had. How would she feel if people started saying what happened to her kids for them to end up with her all over public forums!

Apr 16, 2023
Anyone else find it weird her dog is constantly pissing and sting in her house? I know animals have accidents, but I only know dogs to have accidents if they're unwell or they've been forgotten about so I forgot to let my dog out for a wee at night, he wees indoors, that's on me not him. An innocent mistake right? A one off? But it's ALL the time with her!! She must really neglect that animal 😤 and moaning about her kids lol we get it, you're a s mum and you can't handle the 2 you've got! Probably why you aborted number 3! (No shade here, I'm pro choice just making a point) but then the next story "fing hate animals since I've had kids" mate you make it very clear you hate your children and your dog 🤣 this fat t treats her kids like a burden when it's YOUR JOB to parent hun. There's bitches out here dying to have kids who aren't able too then this t moaning about them coming home from a full day at school?? Before they have even left!??? Just give Dan custody P.I.G. They deserve so much more than you.
Aw what a bloody shame KK,you have to deal with your kids.As for the dog it has been pissing and sting on that carpet for a long time now,yes its getting old BUT ive had dog's still do and not once did my old girl piss or s on the floor,it's pure neglect on her part,it never gets taken for a walk it is just chucked in back garden and that garden not big enough,she plays for the camera saying she loves it,does she fk,another reason it could be peeing and sting alover is abuse,it's that scared it pees its self,KK is only ever happy when she is with 1 of her many men and eating