Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Kids were awake at 5am because she probably put them to bed at 6pm. She’s an absolute mess, in all the ways. She should
move out and let Dan live there with the kids and dog. Clearly hates her life. Don’t put that energy onto them. It’s not their fault. She’s fing horrible. Take them to the park after school. Let them tire themselves out so they’re not bored and “playing up”. They probably pick up on how
much their Mum hates them. They’re like sponges.
Yes they go to bed half 6 she has mentioned it,so what does she expect,KK try doing that wake up call and having to go to work aswell,it's not as if you have anything else to do after putting kids into school

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Why doesn’t she use her OF fortune to just buy a vax anyway? Wouldn’t have to be scrubbing away at the floor and seeing as she has a fabric sofa now that’s gonna need a seeing to regularly seeing as there are kids and pets in the house 😷
I love how she knows all the tricks on how to be an internet troll, except the most important one which surely is don’t expose how you’re an internet troll 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Why doesn’t she use her OF fortune to just buy a vax anyway? Wouldn’t have to be scrubbing away at the floor and seeing as she has a fabric sofa now that’s gonna need a seeing to regularly seeing as there are kids and pets in the house 😷
I love how she knows all the tricks on how to be an internet troll, except the most important one which surely is don’t expose how you’re an internet troll 🤣🤣
She has got a carpet machine,as she is always washing the piss and s out of the carpet from the dog,the carpet must be humming,i don't care how many times wash a carpet there will still be traces of s in it,fkn grim that carpet would of went years ago,and to think her kids play and sit on that floor 🤢

Apr 17, 2023
does nobody else think if KK had a job in aldi we would of never heard the end of how she got first dibs at the reduced section 😂
I know Dan is simple but I would like to think that he wouldn’t be sitting around her table eating her 4 year out of date food if those allegations were true and would be taking the kids as far away from her as possible. If it is true and it’s under investigation that’s where it should stay not slung over some gossip site as “tea” because wether it’s true or not it’s disgusting.

and why is she buying second hand make up if she’s raking it in 🤢🤢

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
She has got a carpet machine,as she is always washing the piss and s out of the carpet from the dog,the carpet must be humming,i don't care how many times wash a carpet there will still be traces of s in it,fkn grim that carpet would of went years ago,and to think her kids play and sit on that floor 🤢
Then why is she scrubbing it? Just gonna rub it deeper into the carpet. Just spray a load of carpet cleaner on it, let it soak in and then pull it up with the vax. Everything in her life has to be a complicated, drama filled faff ffs 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Then why is she scrubbing it? Just gonna rub it deeper into the carpet. Just spray a load of carpet cleaner on it, let it soak in and then pull it up with the vax. Everything in her life has to be a complicated, drama filled faff ffs 🤣🤣
Me personally after all the piss and s that has been on there off the dog it would be ripped up,the amount of money shes wasted on s it could of been replaced x

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
There must be mods on here? Everyone should report the post and stop quoting it.
Honestly? Go back to tattle. She’s only reporting some info that she obviously knows. It’s not beyond the realms of imagination that this happened. It’s a gossip forum. Get a grip

edit: I think some of you are forgetting what a monster this “woman” is.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
Ages ago there was a dog behaviour programme, with Jodie Marsh, I think. Her dogs were pissing everywhere. The dog lady shone a blue light thingie on the areas, and there was lots of splatter that had been missed with cleaning so dogs could smell it so carried on. Dogs sense of smell is so much better than ours, order a blue light thingie from amazon and chuck the big rug out.

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
But they don’t ‘obviously know’ do they? Do you believe everything you read? It is definitely not beyond the realms of imagination when there are plenty of vile people on the internet and when KK has upset so many. What has been said is beyond gossip and should not be shared online - truth or not. They are children and now that comment/accusation/information will be online for all to see for as long as this website remains. Not cool or clever.
Well you’ve just contradicted yourself. If the person doesn’t know then it IS gossip. Either way, save your handwringing. There are people who need to step up here and it’s not us.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Me personally after all the piss and s that has been on there off the dog it would be ripped up,the amount of money shes wasted on s it could of been replaced x
Honestly best thing if you have young children and pets is to also have hard floors and leather sofas but it is kk so scrubbing, masking and complaining about it online is the more obvious option 🤣🤣

Apr 21, 2023
i'm sorry but which side are you on? i'm not saying anything negative about the children, i am saying the truth, you witness what she does on line. i witness ONLINE and IN PERSON ! so who does that make me??? who do you think i am - its not rocket science is it! how did i take the photo of his car parked in a space around the corner from their house. how would i know that hes here every wednesday? you all bang on about how shes disgusting doing only fans in the house when the kids are there and i am merley telling you the reality of what was seen!
I’m not saying we don’t believe you. Just that you should be really careful when it comes to *That* sort of things about kids online. It can just get messy for yourself. That’s all

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
why would i lie about something like that? and yes i am saying thats what happened because it did and the authorities have the evidence. i'm not going to show evidence am i because its an investigatio and i wouldnt anyway , believe as you wish. she and i both know the truth. report me all you wish , i'm not bothered. it's okay for all you lot to bang on about tea but when i actually say this is what happened all of a sudden "it didnt" or "start reporting"
Big point made there. We ask for tea and get pissed when we get it served hot with bourbons 🤣🤣
I need you to confirm or deny whether or not you’re Aileen though, straight up please and thank you 🙏🏽
This site has done well without mods so far in my opinion, the weirdo with the old pics of my kids soon shut up after they were told so I don’t think we need to have some form of hierarchy deciding what can and cannot be posted.
I’ve heard stories alluding to a lot of what you’ve said by other accounts as well, and we’ve all been grossed out by the provocative dancing in her kids room, the memorial bear, the crossing over of home and OF accounts, the ‘did I just jump up and down for content? Yes I did’ Whilst at soft play comment, the OF video of her giving head on her landing, the fact that she knows you can be as young as 13 to go on tiktok and Instagram (but EVERYBODY knows kids even younger use the apps) but still posts vulgar language and visuals. She’s definitely a social workers worst nightmare so I don’t see why this ‘tea’ isn’t something that shouldn’t be shared?
Things I do find hard to believe though are my earlier comment asking why Dan didn’t take the kids (or at least one of them) if he was shocked by whatever happened and why she would divulge such info with you or anybody for that matter, if that situation happened in my household I don’t think I’d tell anybody except family when asking for advice and even then I’d be cautious, it’s not the kind of thing you tell any old nelly…