Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Ages ago there was a dog behaviour programme, with Jodie Marsh, I think. Her dogs were pissing everywhere. The dog lady shone a blue light thingie on the areas, and there was lots of splatter that had been missed with cleaning so dogs could smell it so carried on. Dogs sense of smell is so much better than ours, order a blue light thingie from amazon and chuck the big rug out.
This is what i've been saying,wether wash or scrub that carpet 1000 times there is still traces of piss and s on it and dog will keep going back ,and the fact that her kids play and lie on that floor is effing disgusting,🤢that should of been ripped up 1st time dog did it

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
i'm sorry but which side are you on? i'm not saying anything negative about the children, i am saying the truth, you witness what she does on line. i witness ONLINE and IN PERSON ! so who does that make me??? who do you think i am - its not rocket science is it! how did i take the photo of his car parked in a space around the corner from their house. how would i know that hes here every wednesday? you all bang on about how shes disgusting doing only fans in the house when the kids are there and i am merley telling you the reality of what was seen!
Fair enough 👏

Apr 16, 2023
PLEASE don’t say she is doing OF “content” with some lettuce. It’ll give a whole new meaning to her burger flaps

IMG_4645.jpeg
Friggen hell man is there anywhere in that house she hasn't had her flaps out on jesus christ man,kids family room,must need cash for the weekend ,and i bliddy hope she puts that lettuce in bin and not back in fridge🤢🤢 we no what she's like doesn't like waste.

Apr 20, 2023
Ray’s name is Sean, didn’t he get the nickname Ray from his uncanny resemblance to someone from The Undateables ?! :ROFLMAO:

She kept working in Aldi quiet, is this before she worked in 92982 different pubs in the space of 3 months, after the golf club ?

An 18 plate Range is decent for someone who lives in a bedroom
Hahahaa it was me that gave him the name Ray on tattle. I fing love how it stuck 🤣👌🏻

Apr 16, 2023
She’s desperately trying to be like that girl on tik tok that does OF with the red hair….can’t remember her name but she’s copying her mannerisms/ faces and the trying to be funny. Except that girl is sound to be fair, Kayleigh is just a shouse, living in a shouse and is the size of a shouse
What!!!! that's not like KK to copy 🤣🤣