Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 16, 2023
Been reading this thread since the start and what I cannot understand is how any Mother could see that written about her Son and just continue as normal

Whether it was true or not anyone else would disappear from socials to protect them would they not? The argument on her thread on tattle was always well at least she’s a half decent Mom but she isn’t. She is a narc.

She seems to go quiet when it all comes out in the wash. She doesn't mind using speculation to her advantage (for content) but when someone hits the nail on the head she goes quiet.. curiouser and curiouser.
i dunno if its nonsense or not but even if you would like to contribute to the gossip - i would hope that someone who saw these things happen would report it even anonymously to the authorities in between providing the tea. nice to have a dream tho i suppose.

Totally agree. True or not these accusations need investigating by someone who can support those kids.

Apr 21, 2023
If she has indeed sent it to police…surely they’d be duty bound to investigate any accusations that have been made on this site? (If they hadn’t previously been contacted regarding the matters raised)
To be fair If I was her I’d report it too and would hope they would investigate it if it wasn’t true. Nobody wants that said about their kids online.

But if it is true then how does the person who posted it know… are they watching other peoples kids in gardens 🥴