Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
I know for a fact that KK is tattlers unmasked 😁 she fell into a bit of a trap. I'm not going to give her the satisfaction of getting the details but for those I've spoken to on insta... if you know, you know 😉
Well Tattlers unmasked did have a very unhealthy obsession with Michelle Barclay, just like a certain arrogant dorito

Apr 16, 2023
If somebody takes a long time to cum when banging you it’s a you problem mate. Maybe next time keep the pillow over your head?
A don't no about anyone else,but i wouldn't even talk about my sex life on line.Someone who talks like that in my eyes are not getting any,or she is that s it bed she doesn't turn him on,def a her problem there

Apr 17, 2023
Last time the police went to her house they tipped up in two cars and a van as she blackmailed someone online, they removed all her electrical goods in brown bags And within an hour she ordered another a tablet for next day delivery off amazon - and that is how obsessed with social media she is, but we also believe it was so she could log in and deactivate or delete all her troll accounts.
But how did she manage to order another tablet from amazon if the police had just taken all her elecronics?

Also how do you know it was electronics if they were in brown bags?

Apr 16, 2023
Last time the police went to her house they tipped up in two cars and a van as she blackmailed someone online, they removed all her electrical goods in brown bags And within an hour she ordered another a tablet for next day delivery off amazon - and that is how obsessed with social media she is, but we also believe it was so she could log in and deactivate or delete all her troll accounts.
How would you know what was in the bags and why the police were there? How would you know she ordered a new tablet within an hour? How did she manage that when the police supposedly took all of her electricals? I either smell bullshit or you are someone close to KK, close enough to be someone she confides in.

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
What was it? I missed it 🤣
It’s on here I think. Her talking into her phone making a diner style 3,000 calorie hot chocolate full of all sorts of crap at like 10 in the morning, pouring caramel looking se into her mouth, squirting whipped cream all over her T-shirt, talking about her kids and then talking about men taking two weeks to cum…she’s such a gift to society 🙏🏽

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Awww KKK what’s up babe. OF not quite making the dollar ya need? 😂 u absolutely enjoy watching this failure of life: it’s comical. Whilst my non married fella is running around trying to find me a perfect country retreat, to our owned cottage that’s gonna be left for our kids, I don’t think my c cup boobies have done me bad, if that’s what we are basing our personalities on. Or it might be my compassion, integrity and will power. As a council house kid I’ve been there: and i will always want better. But I will not and won’t , jeopardise my kids my fella or anything to make a small buck. Now go suck on a reduced hotdog and get use to it you absolute cum bucket

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
Awww KKK what’s up babe. OF not quite making the dollar ya need? 😂 u absolutely enjoy watching this failure of life: it’s comical. Whilst my non married fella is running around trying to find me a perfect country retreat, to our owned cottage that’s gonna be left for our kids, I don’t think my c cup boobies have done me bad, if that’s what we are basing our personalities on. Or it might be my compassion, integrity and will power. As a council house kid I’ve been there: and i will always want better. But I will not and won’t , jeopardise my kids my fella or anything to make a small buck. Now go suck on a reduced hotdog and get use to it you absolute cum bucket
‘Two weeks to cum bucket’

Apr 12, 2023
i can see the appeal of large breasts but those are not bouncy or nice . They are saggy
Looking like elephants bum eta maybe a hippos
What do you think she does with them during sex 🤔 maybe she can flip them over her shoulders 🤔 do you think she lifts the belly or the boobs out the way first 🤔 so many questions 🤔

What have my Friday nights become 😂

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
What do you think she does with them during sex 🤔 maybe she can flip them over her shoulders 🤔 do you think she lifts the belly or the boobs out the way first 🤔 so many questions 🤔

What have my Friday nights become 😂
‘Can you flip them over your shoulder like a regimental soldier’ will be my nighttime ear worm now, thanks 😩