Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
I’m all for kids have a bedtime routine but those poor children are in bed while the sun is blazing outside! Their school mates will still be out in the garden playing and they are in bed!!!!

Also, imagine it’s Dans mum watching the OF and seeing her son’s dick 🤮🤮🤮

she is prob full of s, attention seeking. why would her ex MIL wanna see her pastie bap 🤦‍♀️

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
I’m all for kids have a bedtime routine but those poor children are in bed while the sun is blazing outside! Their school mates will still be out in the garden playing and they are in bed!!!!

They must go to bed as soon as they get home from school. Is she still going to have them in bed for 6 when they are teenagers?

Apr 16, 2023

Then has the audacity to moan they wake up early. They're kids KKK. Not fing robots. No one needs 12 hours sleep.

Apr 21, 2023
My nephew does 2 days school, it’s called flexischooling he has autism and works well for him. He’s educated at home on top of this so it is a thing.
It’s definitely a thing, the parents are provided with additional home schooling material. Maybe that’s why she’s keeping it quiet, as she doesn’t want to be berated for clearly not supplementing his learning at home.

Apr 16, 2023
It’s definitely a thing, the parents are provided with additional home schooling material. Maybe that’s why she’s keeping it quiet, as she doesn’t want to be berated for clearly not supplementing his learning at home.

This sounds incredibly likely. I remember when she was so so angry with the school for suggesting he needed extra support and could possibly have additional needs. She didn't give a toss, was more angry because she had the "I know best" mentality. It took her agest to barely admit there was extra help needed. Then there was the time of the story's about him being physical with other kids and she made him sound very spiteful, but of course it was the other child's fault and she blamed the other parent. Admitting he is in flexischooling and due extra help at home would not only be admitting to everything she's denied, but she would look even worse as she shoves them in front of an ipad and feeds them brain withering food all day. I don't understand how she puts effort into badly tanning and applying clown make up daily, but not towards the development of her children.

Apr 27, 2023
To be honest, I think Kayleigh would struggle with some of the Key Stage 1 curriculum herself so she has no hope of homeschooling Bobby.

I genuinely do feel sorry for those children. They are going to fall far behind in terms of education, they’re not going to develop a group of solid friends and they’re going to miss out on any extracurricular activities. When my son was 5/6 years old he was in swimming lessons, football training and Beavers. It’s so good at boosting confidence and self esteem. I get that clubs can be expensive but Beavers is like £10 a month; just a couple of KKs meal deals.