Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Oreo

Apr 16, 2023
Im sorry but the sun is fing cracking the flags - ITS BOILING!!!! Why is she dressed like she’s going to the fing Christmas market? I can only imagine the smells 🤢🤢 her head must have went like this - “oh it’s about 20 degrees! Time to dig out the fing knee high boots and waterfall cardigan to go with my BLACK JUMPSUIT WITH LONG SLEEVES” good fing god 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like a leprechaun

Apr 27, 2023
I don’t think it’s that strange that KKs neighbours are popping up. There must be rumours going round about OFs and you probably would have a quick Google and find these threads.
Lots of new people popping up on the Lou thread saying that they’re glad they’ve finally found somewhere to talk about her, same goes for Kayleigh. Imagine living next to her!

Neighbours, you’ve got to start giving us the good tea though!

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I don’t think it’s that strange that KKs neighbours are popping up. There must be rumours going round about OFs and you probably would have a quick Google and find these threads.
Lots of new people popping up on the Lou thread saying that they’re glad they’ve finally found somewhere to talk about her, same goes for Kayleigh. Imagine living next to her!

Neighbours, you’ve got to start giving us the good tea though!
True, but Loubeg posted about here on her stories so people finding her threads I can understand. I personally don’t believe any of these ‘neighbours’ are real. Probably KK pissing about and trying to stir s. I wish they were though!

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
David vs KK… I know who I’d rather be. Let’s get our own versions going….

1. Her name is Kayleigh (but also likes to call herself by other names because she thinks it’s a flex)
  2. Her profile pics are filtered to do and are far from reality - catfish.com
  3. She never sees her family because they want nothing to do with her
  4. She has a takeaway by herself everyday as a snack
  5. She wears the same old s, 2 sizes too small, 10 years out of fashion
  6. She neglects her dog
IMG_5479.jpeg
Is she trying to leather him for this?! fing hell how can she judge ANYONE’S fashion sense when she wears charity shop tat and thinks a Zara bag is a luxury item 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ he sees him nan everyday - does she think that’s bad? Cos I think that’s lovely 🥰

May 28, 2023
Clearly you are KKK. If you are someone who lives down her road then how would you know she got a warning you thick t. Pretty sure I Provided the photo of rays car in the neighbours parking space. Stop trying to be me. Yes they did remove se and you know it KKK, coming on here pretending to be your neighbour is even more fed up you sad do. Do me a favour as well, stop screaming at Bria you disgusting piece of s. Shall I record the screaming for everyone to hear? Shall we go up a level?? Look how you instantly get defensive and aggressive, typical KKK traits
Haha I knew that being accused of being her would be your next move.

Apr 21, 2023
Clearly you are KKK. If you are someone who lives down her road then how would you know she got a warning you thick t. Pretty sure I Provided the photo of rays car in the neighbours parking space. Stop trying to be me. Yes they did remove se and you know it KKK, coming on here pretending to be your neighbour is even more fed up you sad do. Do me a favour as well, stop screaming at Bria you disgusting piece of s. Shall I record the screaming for everyone to hear? Shall we go up a level?? Look how you instantly get defensive and aggressive, typical KKK traits

To be fair, same can be said about you 🧐
You didn’t exactly bring us any new credible information that we didn’t already know. A random pic of “someone’s” car doesn’t cut it.

From what I’ve read, “Kayleigh’s Neighbour” isn’t the one being defensive or aggressive, that would be you. I seriously doubt that you live anywhere near her or why would YOU get so defensive and aggressive when another member suggested they were her actual neighbour too??

The only people to get irrationally angry over Kayleigh have been Aileen Brown and Lisa May Smith.

If I were a betting person, I’d put some money on you being Glitz.

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
To be fair, same can be said about you 🧐
You didn’t exactly bring us any new credible information that we didn’t already know. A random pic of “someone’s” car doesn’t cut it.

From what I’ve read, “Kayleigh’s Neighbour” isn’t the one being defensive or aggressive, that would be you. I seriously doubt that you live anywhere near her or why would YOU get so defensive and aggressive when another member suggested they were her actual neighbour too??

The only people to get irrationally angry over Kayleigh have been Aileen Brown and Lisa May Smith.

If I were a betting person, I’d put some money on you being Glitz.
Surely Glitz is faaaaarrrr too busy enjoying her perfect, wonderful, better than everyone life to even think about writing something on here….I’m sure she’s got another BMW to buy cash 😜