Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 21, 2023
Surely Glitz is faaaaarrrr too busy enjoying her perfect, wonderful, better than everyone life to even think about writing something on here….I’m sure she’s got another BMW to buy cash 😜
Far too busy putting trackers on her man, glitter on IKEA glasses and ugly outfits on her “mini-me”.
It must be exhausting being a millionaire 🤣🤣 £1 for each of her personalities.

Apr 16, 2023
To be fair, same can be said about you 🧐
You didn’t exactly bring us any new credible information that we didn’t already know. A random pic of “someone’s” car doesn’t cut it.

From what I’ve read, “Kayleigh’s Neighbour” isn’t the one being defensive or aggressive, that would be you. I seriously doubt that you live anywhere near her or why would YOU get so defensive and aggressive when another member suggested they were her actual neighbour too??

The only people to get irrationally angry over Kayleigh have been Aileen Brown and Lisa May Smith.

If I were a betting person, I’d put some money on you being Glitz.
If they are both local then it would be fair say to walk down the street take a picture of the area we would all recognise the place wouldn’t we.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
If they are both local then it would be fair say to walk down the street take a picture of the area we would all recognise the place wouldn’t we.
Exactly. Plenty of ways to prove it if they wanted to without outing themselves. Posting pictures of ‘Rays car’, which I’m sceptical about as I’m sure his car is older than an 18 plate, doesn’t prove a thing.

Apr 21, 2023
Clearly you are KKK. If you are someone who lives down her road then how would you know she got a warning you thick t. Pretty sure I Provided the photo of rays car in the neighbours parking space. Stop trying to be me. Yes they did remove se and you know it KKK, coming on here pretending to be your neighbour is even more fed up you sad do. Do me a favour as well, stop screaming at Bria you disgusting piece of s. Shall I record the screaming for everyone to hear? Shall we go up a level?? Look how you instantly get defensive and aggressive, typical KKK traits
I think that this is her actual neighbour. I think the other one is kk. Their spelling is se. How do you feel knowing half your street have seen your fandango kk?
Let the battle commence…

Apr 21, 2023
I wouldn’t want to live near any of them, sounds like a vile street!
I would be mortified beyond belief to admit to living in close proximity to that filthy s.

It’s bad enough that I have been friendly with her, albeit for a fleeting moment. It’s still part of my life I wish I could erase from my memory.

Apr 21, 2023
ok here is the uncropped version just to give you a little bit more information on my identity as it seems you are seriously obsessed with your chronic detective work. (he’s parked in my parking space) 🙄🙄🙄🥴🥴🥴
Noooo the seceret to being a troll is to keep your identity hidden. Its great fun to watch everyone trying to do the math.

Apr 16, 2023
I would rather she know who I am instead of others getting the blame. She doesn’t scare me or my family. It’s great to see the other side of how s her life is. Im not a troll I’m sick of her so airing my opinions.
So are you part of the next door neighbour's family or are you the neighbour with the Italian girlfriend (or the italian girlfriend herself)?

Apr 16, 2023
Sometimes ladies I do wonder about you lot 🙄. Well I said they’re parking in my space. What does the number say under the car 🙄😂😂😂😂😂
You wonder about us?? Don't make me laugh.

I have no clue what number Kayleigh lives at so how would the number on your parking space mean anything to me?

Apr 16, 2023
So you are clearly a newby. 🥴😂 I live at number 2. Kayleigh Number 3 and Italians number 4 🫨🫨🫨🫨
Not a newbie at all. Been following Kayleigh and her antics since she was pregnant with Bria. My username was KK's nips before I fancied a change.

Funnily enough, the addresses of random people on the internet isn't something I bother to remember because I'm not a weirdo.

There we go, that wasn't hard for you to finally admit who you are in relation to Kayleigh was it...