Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Apr 30, 2023
What you all need to understand is I wouldn’t know about this website or tattle if it wasn’t for aileen and Michelle. I sent a photo from my car with my mother in it showing her Wednesday man was parking in my space. Whether you all choose to believe me is another thing. No one else would drive and take a photo would they. I will no longer entertain the two people I believe to be Kayleigh
Well that's a lie 🤥

When the drama first started next door she wasn't allowed a thread on tattle.

Must try harder to be a better Billy bullshitter.

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
you know, my son is right, I don’t need to explain myself to strangers. I came here because Aileen informed me of the thread and said it’s the best place to see if I am being spoken about. I wanted to shed some light on the real life Kayleigh. She is on here commenting and you are all sucked in. I will no longer respond . My son will if he feels the need.
Of course he will Kayleigh. Has he started using your phone now when your busy on of?

Apr 16, 2023
you know, my son is right, I don’t need to explain myself to strangers. I came here because Aileen informed me of the thread and said it’s the best place to see if I am being spoken about. I wanted to shed some light on the real life Kayleigh. She is on here commenting and you are all sucked in. I will no longer respond . My son will if he feels the need.
Why on earth would we be talking about you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so full of s!

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
If KK is on here then good luck to her. If she’s sat there on her wide load wotsit arse commenting on a forum about herself, whilst pretending to be someone else, then I think that says a lot more about her than any of us! It’s like povo mother of daughters 🤣

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Jesus … I’m starting to appreciate the fact that there are rules on tattle. This thread is a riot. Does it matter who is who ?! We’re all on here talking s about Kk, i take anyone who claims to know her personally with a pinch of salt. It’s not that serious is it ?! The last 10 pages are just arguing amongst ourselves. Ignore anyone who you think is a prick & they’ll take themselves out without any attention.

May 23, 2023
Stop hiding behind a fake account and tell her you thick t
Bruv calm down, you do seem to be getting hella agitated over here, it’s just a forum in which you’ve joined but not the subject of so chill out if that’s the case 🙏🏽
So Michelle says she never sent letters, just messaged neighbour via fb and I have no reason to disbelieve her, she’s happy for people to know she’s a latex wearing, candle making t (if you don’t mind me saying Michelle? 🤣🤣) so I doubt she’d lie about the difference between a hand written letter and fb message with respect 🙏🏽