Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Andwhat19

Apr 18, 2023
I honestly can’t believe she is an adult with two children and literally posting her life on IG. I know she has no boundaries but does she realise how insane posting this makes her look. It’s really not the flex she thinks it is
…But then has the audacity to say she’s been stalked and harassed!! Have a day off you absolute wet wipe…🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Wow she has came across as really clingy and desperate in that message. Why would anyone even still speak to this person wtf 😳 secondly what he pays his child is none of her business. What a bunny boiler
Proper needy as fk,she may aswell move on as no way that bloke going to leave his missus for her,face facts KK you were just a easy shag

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She’s absolutely deranged, cut the contact & block. That’s all that’s needed but in every single situation she’s drags it out for drama. And then phones everyone they have ever met to tell them about it.

HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDER. Get some help before you ruin your kids lives with your toxic behaviour. Great half term they are having, mums writing the next chapter of 50 shades of narcissism on Instagram.

Shame is free, get some ✌️

Apr 16, 2023
Omg,if she is so into red flags why still keep txting him,jesus christ hes had his way and played you,get over it,but what really made me choke on my coffee was men would move mountains for her 🤣🤣🤣 yeah well away from you hun,what a clingy b your in 30s not 12 nobody cares about messages to and fro why put life on internet as all i see is hes fkd you as easy lay then went back home to his baby momma,get the fk over it you stupid girl

May 23, 2023
Guys it’s not her fault, at the end of the day she was getting lombok bombed and who here can’t resist one of those?
Why does she feel the need to share this though? Who is she trying to convince? Social media and Aileen are literally her only friends. She can’t even be a dirty little piece on the side successfully, which seems the easiest job in the world next to only fans imo. She’s a useless orange shart who has absolutely zero sense of self respect, dignity, morals or decency. What a sad little life Jayne 🥹

Apr 16, 2023
Do you know what, I really wish I had something funny and whitty to say but tbh reading all that drivel has given me a fing migraine😩 yet again "exposing" people..... While she's on private😂 because she's just sooo brave. What's the point? She's trying to justify her stupidity and make herself feel better about being a total reject/failure in something else, yet again but actually she just looks like an attention seeking illiterate coward🤦🏻‍♀️